ECC 1:1 Guyver Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to take away or make fun of this piece, but every time I see this thread's title, I first think of a McGuyver bust.:lol

Anyone have an idea of when this is going up for PO?

They just keep saying soon, apparently they are still working on it so it must be undergoing some tweaks etc.

I'm surprised no one at SDCC took any video of the Guyver bust, all the ECC booth vids I've seen all skip the Guyver. :(

Good. Hopefully it will be easy to get. This will be my first and perhaps only life size bust of any kind.

Ordered. Almost 1400 dollars after shipping. I didn't notice that the orbs are not chromed. The factory paint is gonna piss me off as well but this will be the only cast from original I'll ever get to own.

Ordered. Pretty excited about it. The shipping cost is really high so I think this bust is going to be very heavy. Will this be the one they can sell the full 1000? Now that Steve announced the 1/3 maquette on his Facebook account, wonder if the news will stop some people to buy this bust?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Yep, posted by Steve Wang on his facebook the other day, a 1:3 Guyver is on the way -

2e530ps.jpg

Ordered. Pretty excited about it. The shipping cost is really high so I think this bust is going to be very heavy. Will this be the one they can sell the full 1000? Now that Steve announced the 1/3 maquette on his Facebook account, wonder if the news will stop some people to buy this bust?

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

not likely they reach 1000, but I would guess half of that due to the cut off on the PO date. Guyver has a pretty decent fan base, but 1,000 units is a lot. You can get an idea of the fan base just by looking at the Guyver threads on different boards. Some good interest, but they aren't blowing up in posts.

A maquette? Damnit. Luckily I don't love 1/3 scale but I'll be tempted. This bust should do it for me.

Was going to order until i saw the $350 fedex shipping charge. What is up with cinemaquette and those crazy shippings. I have shipped 1/2 scale across country to CA for less than $150.

Not going to order until they fix the shipping charge.

MEH! ECC do not ship to UK , but i found a UK importer:clap
BUT! It works out at just under £1000.00 still buying it though as i have waited for an official
Guyver collectible for years.
Also does anybody know if the product we get will look anything like the amazing prototype?
I hope it does and im sure it will , just curious

Has a mass produced statue ever looked like the prototype?

Yup , gaming heads , first4figures , to name a few , just dont want to end up with sideshow statue quality tatt
As i would expect more from Steve Wang and his team

Back