eBay scammer UK jepfportugal warning!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettb

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ebay User ID:- jepfportugal
Guys heads up on this scammer, apologies if its the wrong section!
This guy bought a Black Panther PF exc which was delivered 27 days ago.
The statue had been briefly displayed and was mint condition.
I woke up today to a £250 claim In PayPal for a water damaged and dusty statue!
Please be aware of this scammer guys as its gonna be a ball ache to argue with PayPal although I have 14500+ feedback vs his 43!
He has not even attempted to contact me directly with the issue!
He's based in London ,or his Mrs is and he's from Portugal!
Thought I smelt a rat when he bought it but you live and learn!
Hope he is a member on here and gets outed!

Last edited:
Yep that s scumbag eBayer alright. What happens next? is he sending it back? I'm assuming this guy damaged the statue and it trying to pull something.

Its going through Paypal so hopefully they side with me!
If he got it and didnt want it i would rather refund him than him damage it an potentially i have to buy it back!
Just wanted to give you guys the heads up as i have done with several collectors i know that sell bits of on Sideshow on Ebay.

Man good luck to you, I just dealt with a claim when i was selling my sneaker collection to fund my 1/6 collection. All said and done paypal sided with the buyer. Sucks having your money taking away cause of some idiot.

when you sold it and there is a claim. is the item that you sold have to be return first before paypal refund it?

Blocked,

Here is my list.

10silverbolt, 9454dana, actionfigurecollectibles, affliction23, bamtptplyr, batmanhottoyscollector, bitemebotch, bluntedtermz, bnksportscards, buddy016166, calsoaf, cam7399, coyote-cojo, dawgette2008, dforce2, dragon-curse, ewolfe37, farisrenee, flafla29, foreverannoyed, fotix03, irani_84, itsuna10, iwantanewcell, jasontianyang, king_of_chips94, mindfreakx, mishan_mich, mosportscards2008, mourningair, newguy106, nobuys, okcards321, paul_starchild, ravens33160, renatoromano1, scalafini123, sifrao200, sportzhandi, stjohnson138, super-hot-packs, tarasciosabina64sabina, thecollector_1984, tmacdad76, trakizl11, ultimate8pac, unlovedtrzs, wampakc, warrenshobby , jepfportugal

Wow so can paypal help you out in any way? What if it was sent perfect and the buyer had another broken one he wanted to switch out and say it was yours that arrived damage so he can keep your good one? Then you would have to take the hit and loss? So what if he sent you a rock back then would paypal still refund you? It's really mess up.

I'm sorry to hear this. Ebay does very little to protect sellers. I had my own problem on the bay just a few days ago. Some guy bought a Bowen Wolverine statue I listed. Sent out the package the next day with delivery confirmation. UPS tried to deliver it 3 times but he wasn't home. He ended up having to go to the facility to pick it up. He was furious with me because of that and sent me the nastiest message I've ever read. He claims I should have waived the confirmation and leave the package outside his place. An hour later he sent another message and claimed that he opened the box to find the claws on the piece damaged.

I immediately knew this guy was going to be unreasonable based on our conversations so I asked him to provide pics of the damage and send the piece back. I informed him I would give him a FULL REFUND and that I was sorry for what happened. He said that I gave him enough problems and he didn't want the hassle of taking the pics or returning the piece. He gave me negative feedback and said he would just keep the statue and fix it himself. Who the hell pays full price for a broken statue and keeps it when it could be returned for a full refund. Especially after he claims my service sucks and I made his life so difficult. Now I have my 1st negative feedback because I had to deal with that mental train wreck. Because he refused to send me pics of the statue and kept it, I know that statue is mint. I hate dealing with these headcases.

Last edited:
I'm sorry to hear this. Ebay does very little to protect buyers. I had my own problem on the bay just a few days ago. Some guy bought a Bowen Wolverine statue I listed. Sent out the package the next day with delivery confirmation. UPS tried to deliver it 3 times but he wasn't home. He ended up having to go to the facility to pick it up. He was furious with me because of that and sent me the nastiest message I've ever read. He claims I should have waived the confirmation and leave the package outside his place. An hour later he sent another message and claimed that he opened the box to find the claws on the piece damaged.

I immediately knew this guy was going to be unreasonable based on our conversations so I asked him to provide pics of the damage and send the piece back. I informed him I would give him a FULL REFUND and that I was sorry for what happened. He said that I gave him enough problems and he didn't want the hassle of taking the pics or returning the piece. He gave me negative feedback and said he would just keep the statue and fix it himself. Who the hell pays full price for a broken statue and keeps it when it could be returned for a full refund. Especially after he claims my service sucks and I made his life so difficult. Now I have my 1st negative feedback because I had to deal with that mental train wreck. Because he refused to send me pics of the statue and kept it, I know that statue is mint. I hate dealing with these headcases.

Ah don't worry your negative feedback will be gone in a few months. They don't stay there forever. I think it was mint and he gave it a shot to see if you can offer a partial refund. This happens a lot. I sold a transformer online and this guy did the same. It's to try to get a big discount off you. That's what he was trying to do. I also offer a full refund he didn't take it and provided no pics. but took my first offer for a partial refund really fast.

Just got this fromt the idiot and what a surprise hes looking for discount!
He only paid £250 for the exclusive anyway hardly expensive!

dear sir,
I must remind you that you were the one that escalated it to a claim, at the time I was in dialog with you via pay pal and was trying to reach some agreement, the reason I left negative feedback was because I was fooled into this not as new statue and you know it,and I was at my house in portugal and I got back this weekend, it is still possible to revise the negative feedback and drop the claim as long you agree it was not as new and for example give me some money back that would be fair to both sides, in my opinion you should take off 10% of the statue value, as you know it came out in 2010 costing $299, so 10% off would be $29.99 = +- £19.00, so if you agree to give me back those £19 I will revise the feedback and drop the claim, just because it is fair and you know it, mostly because of the base that is full of stains underneath.
Please let me know what you want to do, otherwise I'll let pay pal decide it

The annoying thing is if he would have emailed me instead of raising a dispute with paypal i would have just sent him a £19 payment just to get rid of him!!

Paypal and Ebay are useless in these scenarios apparantly.
Ive refunded him £19 and got the feedback changed by him, What a surprise!
Hopefully making people aware of this ***** will prevent him from scamming others and him getting statues a little bit more difficult!!

Back