EBay Is Just So Damned Horrible ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a few things for sale on Ebay at the moment and just had a bidder retract their bid citing that they entered the wrong amount. No problem, but it took them 4 days to realise!!! :cuckoo:

Had a look at the bidders account and seen they've had 82 bid retractions in the 12 months they've been a member!! Yes 82 in 12 months!!

Also the bidder is someone on these very boards. The only reason i know is that their Ebay i.d is the same as their forum name. :mad:

82 retractions?!?! :thud:

Whatever happened the whole "your bid is a binding contract" business? F ebay. :mad:

I've got a few things for sale on Ebay at the moment and just had a bidder retract their bid citing that they entered the wrong amount. No problem, but it took them 4 days to realise!!! :cuckoo:

Had a look at the bidders account and seen they've had 82 bid retractions in the 12 months they've been a member!! Yes 82 in 12 months!!

Also the bidder is someone on these very boards. The only reason i know is that their Ebay i.d is the same as their forum name. :mad:

Oh I would sooo out them. Who is it?

Definitely post the name. We should all be careful of this person!!! And it can't be me because I definitely have a different ebay username and I haven't bid on anything. :D

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JoqDYcCDOTg?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JoqDYcCDOTg?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

It's an English forumite but i wouldn't like to say their name even though i was a little miffed with the retracion.

Don't know whether its against the rules to post their name anyway.:dunno

.......:wave

sloth.jpg

Back