EBay Is Just So Damned Horrible ...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A superhero wouldn't back out of a contract as this guy would advocate. :lol I mean really, a bidder/buyer should drive the price high, back out of a purchase, and he is doing the seller a favor!? :rolleyes:

Lack of protein clearly has detrimental effects on the brain. :horror

That would be akin to shill bidding. Sellers sometimes do that for themselves. If a bidder does it, than that would benefit the seller without the seller committing fraud. As far as what a superhero would do, a superhero would not back out on a contract for an item at a fair price, but if the price is unreasonable, that could be construed as evil, and thus the superhero might be morally obligated not to pay that. Of course,people make mistakes, and I used a comma a couple times in a bid instead of a period. One time it was too late to change. it was like a $7,500 bid instead of a $75 bid. Fortunately it only went to $71. Another time I bid more than that, and had to retract. Ebay is mostly a place for bargains, where people buy things for less than they would at a store. A lot of sellers forget that and think they are consigning with Sotheby's instead.

That would be akin to shill bidding. Sellers sometimes do that for themselves. If a bidder does it, than that would benefit the seller without the seller committing fraud. As far as what a superhero would do, a superhero would not back out on a contract for an item at a fair price, but if the price is unreasonable, that could be construed as evil, and thus the superhero might be morally obligated not to pay that. Of course,people make mistakes, and I used a comma a couple times in a bid instead of a period. One time it was too late to change. it was like a $7,500 bid instead of a $75 bid. Fortunately it only went to $71. Another time I bid more than that, and had to retract. Ebay is mostly a place for bargains, where people buy things for less than they would at a store. A lot of sellers forget that and think they are consigning with Sotheby's instead.

Personal I would be signing my own statues and making cops jobs easier but that would just be me as a super hero. One day with Ski, Skiman that is... :lecture

superman.jpg

Is there anyway of looking back all the auctions from the previous year or does eBay not store that information, I think that is just retarded that all your transactions, bought and sold are not saved under your profile?

I believe its stored, we just cant access it. Reason in when I did an online ebay customer support, one of the verification was one of the first items I've bought on ebay.

Thats alot of information.

... but if the price is unreasonable, that could be construed as evil, and thus the superhero might be morally obligated not to pay that.

Duuuude, please let me borrow your cape and take my wife out to a nice steak dinner; that is sooo totally going to work! :lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Added to my list. :lecture

same here, thanks!!

Here is my list:

8thman, ahmadah, bgreen443, crazysurfer, da_iceman_72, fabpiant, hobotron, j.w.fox, jdandan0919, lifesizefigures4u, papichulotitan, rubyslipperjo, rx, scrawneywhiteboy, soundwave272000, stardustdragon, vivero06

dang gru, i would have thought your list would be way bigger than that. mine is probably 5 times that

Here are my tools:

123hewatt, 256alison-bates, abreebree, adamb821, alexanderave, bowtiecollection, catracholoco713, cellwanger81, chris.world.industries, cilencio1, cleve9111, damon_ana, dmjohns88, elementsk8er948, enrique1382, hellfireta, jedimaster71472, jlowlor123, josh5531, justinrhonda701, lamia1805, lowlightjoe, mchavic07, mikehoe702, noelshooters, pbandit87, phillip0576, rd1979ss, rockero48, ronnyberry1, stevenichols21, stroberts44, terry.currelley, timo9, king darkness

same here, thanks!!

Here is my list:

8thman, ahmadah, bgreen443, crazysurfer, da_iceman_72, fabpiant, hobotron, j.w.fox, jdandan0919, lifesizefigures4u, papichulotitan, rubyslipperjo, rx, scrawneywhiteboy, soundwave272000, stardustdragon, vivero06

Here are my tools:

123hewatt, 256alison-bates, abreebree, adamb821, alexanderave, bowtiecollection, catracholoco713, cellwanger81, chris.world.industries, cilencio1, cleve9111, damon_ana, dmjohns88, elementsk8er948, enrique1382, hellfireta, jedimaster71472, jlowlor123, josh5531, justinrhonda701, lamia1805, lowlightjoe, mchavic07, mikehoe702, noelshooters, pbandit87, phillip0576, rd1979ss, rockero48, ronnyberry1, stevenichols21, stroberts44, terry.currelley, timo9, king darkness

Added and added. :rock

:banana I can understand why we don't, but a stickied "Blocked EBayers" thread would be helpful. :banana

Holy ____ Me!

It happened AGAIN, eBay is so ____ed up it isn't funny! :banghead

Here is the recent *********: collectiblesmania , block his shady ass.

I am so done with those crooks!

Back