Earthquake on the East Coast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope all is well there. I know all too well how bad those can be.

But I will still take the quakes over the tornados any day.

HAHAHAHA....now you guys know what it feels like :lol

When we get earthquakes here, we're all so used to them, nobody even moves, we just keep on doing what we're doing :lol

I actually missed it. The part of the building I was in didn't shake at all. The only way I knew about it was I saw a bunch of people outside and they were talking about it on the radio.

I honestly didn't even notice it. The office I'm at has been doing construction underneath and every day it feels like an earthquake!

But my wife called me scared because she thought it was an intruder in the house. There were loud bangs coming from what she thought was upstairs, that made the house shake a bit (passing trucks make our house shake since it's an old house). She thought either it was loud banging footsteps, or our chimney was collapsing!

Her mother, who lives a few towns over, called a few minutes later and told her it was an earthquake.

apparantly my co workers felt it here in Chelsea Manhattan but apparently I missed the whole thing. I was too busy rocking out to some music that I'm too embarressed to admit out loud :D

Back