Earthquake on the East Coast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Weird stuff. Colorado last night had their worst earthquake in 40 years. It also was only in the 5s, but this not supposed to be happening. Wonder if its relateed to the rotation of the earth wobble or whatever is supposed to be happening right now.

Colorado as a whole is incredibly stable, but Trinidad has their own local fault zone. But the timing with the east coast quake is bizarre.

Weird stuff. Colorado last night had their worst earthquake in 40 years. It also was only in the 5s, but this not supposed to be happening. Wonder if its relateed to the rotation of the earth wobble or whatever is supposed to be happening right now.

Honestly, I don't think so. Stuff like this happens from time to time. We get them here in Ohio from time to time for as long as I can remember. I didn't feel this one though.

I bet Lex Luthor had something to do with this! :mad:

xIpy3.png

I love Otisburg. :lol

I was asleep but upon waking up checked out the collection to find a few things out of place. Iron Man Mk.4 fell forward but no damage, not even a scratch. Alex Delarge's Beethoven bust fell over. Swearengen model got turned around, but that was it. Whew.

I had an earth quake in my pants earlier today , the bubblies , aka the bubble guts , aka the hershey squirts , aka ,.... lol

I'm right near Harrisburg and felt that too. Can't remember ever feeling a quake before, so it was sort of scary.
Damn we got a lot of freaks near Harrisburg. My wife said the 3 floor of the building she works in in Harrisburg was shaking pretty good. My brother and the shop superintendent felt it in Carlisle but I didn't feel anything.

Felt it at work today. Felt like the building was moving, definitely different.

Damn we got a lot of freaks near Harrisburg. My wife said the 3 floor of the building she works in in Harrisburg was shaking pretty good. My brother and the shop superintendent felt it in Carlisle but I didn't feel anything.

We do sir. We still need to get together!

My first thought upon hearing this news in England last night was for my fellow freaks.Glad you re all OK.

There was a thunderstorm the other night and I told my 3 year old niece that thunder was God farting.

I wonder what she'd think of an earthquake.

Back