Eaglemoss Batmobile collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Tumbler was shipped from BBT some days ago. :yess:

EGM10316.jpg

:blissy

Wouldn't bother to be honest, I have a few and they are cheap looking and have shoddy paintwork like they have been painted by a 3 year old

Any pics to back up your claims? I've seen YouTube reviews and they look good and have heard nothing but positive things from members here.

The proportions are the Tumbler look spot on to me. The Hot Wheels Elite one is too long compared to its width.

Any subscribers having problems with Eaglemoss? I got 1, 2 & 3. No sign or 4 so I contacted them. Got five, still no sign of 4. Emailed them again and they sent me issue 3, still waiting on 4 so I got it on ebay and last time they debited my visa account was early March. What issue is currently available on the shelves?

Think I'll call them Monday and tell them to go **** themselves. Idiots.

I wonder if the bat will be in scale with the rest of cars? it costs almost double so that is a good sign that it is.

I thought The Bat was going to be a subscription only special? Or is that only the case for over here in the UK?

Tommyh84 I will let you know next week when the new Previews is out if it will be available in UK shops or not.

I'm still waiting on the Bat Pod it should have come into the shop this week.

I got the cocooned '89 the other week and that's fantastic.It s great to see The Bat as well.

Checked over here out of curiosity if there was any "Bat" news. Fantastic! I'm in if it's too scale. That picture doesn't really reveal anything....

Is there a way to get it in the US if it's a "special issue?"

It's definitely one of the Special issues i.e. not sold in shops, was confirmed on Eaglemoss' facebook page a week or so back

It's definitely one of the Special issues i.e. not sold in shops, was confirmed on Eaglemoss' facebook page a week or so back

Will be available in shops at £18.99 (Scheduled shipping date of 29th September ) I don't know about newsagents but i will be stocking it and i would expect other comic book shops to do so too.

:1-1:

Does anyone in America have the Tumbler yet? It's already out in the UK. Does that store charge before or after the pre-order is made? I've never dealt with them before.

I'm not living in US, but I buy all my Eaglemoss Bats from BBTS.

Got the Tumbler for some weeks ago. :)

No charge when you PO, only when it's in stock and ready to ship. :wink1:

:D

Back