Eaglemoss Batmobile collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Email me at

[email protected]

with an offer.

I have all the UK issues 1 to 13 with all free gifts (binder, licence plate, cocoon and Batwing) and am looking to sell.

All vehicles are unopened and mint. Will ship woldwide too. :yess:

Last edited:
Sorry if the above post breaks any rules.

I have these listed elsewhere and will be sold as a complete set of 13, cause I need the cash after my last purchase (minus cape). :exactly:

Bat89suit1_zps474c7070.jpg

Bat89suit2_zps5d80c140.jpg

Bummer. When something is advertised with a scale, I would hope they would actually be in that scale. I'm gonna pass on these then.... I already have a model of a Tumbler and Batpod not in scale to one another. No point in investing on smaller versions if they're also the wrong sizes.

Cool collection though. It's cool to see them all together.

Im hoping that 6 and 7 arrive this week for me. I hate that ive still got like 2 months to wait untill my batwing shows up.

I have the 89, 66, and btas Batmobiles...
Love em, but is just sucks that the wheels do not turn...and aren't rubber

So, I ran out today and grabbed a 'Billy' bookcase from IKEA and I'm pleasantly surprised at how perfect the width for these things is. :yess:

Gonna need a second one to get all 80 plus specials but, thankfully, that's a waaaaays down the road.

I ve just received issue 24 the 1966 Batboat and it s superb!But why ca nt we have figures with these?Licencing issues again?

Just got my first Eaglemoss Batmobile.

Killing Joke.

Yes, this Batmobile only appeared in TWO panels in ONE book.....but man...it was KILLING JOKE!!! One of the best of all time! I tried to resist, but I just had to have it.

2el6puf.jpg

I didn't know how delicate these models are, but the details are great and the diecast has nice heft. Looking forward to my next one, the monster tank from Dark Knight Returns!

Back