Eaglemoss Batmobile collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks! I know it's a Batmobile series but the mere fact that there is a Batplane as a promo and the Batpod listed as upcoming, it gives me hope for that the Bat will come some day. I would think interspersing these movie/cartoon/TV vehicles is a wise decision so people don't get the most iconic things and cancel their subscriptions. It gives them something to look forward to.

Even though they don't fit with my Nolan/B:TAS collection, part of me is tempted in picking up the B89 and the B66 Batmobiles. Such classic designs.

Well, yeah. There's a reason they were the first 2 released in the series. They're the quintessential Batmobiles.

Hey Platty did you know that this was coming out.

Batman Forever Elite 1995 1:18 Scale Die-Cast Batmobile
Check out the interior and engine detail on this Batman Forever Elite Cult Classic 1995 Die-Cast Batmobile! An essential entry in the metal Hot Wheels Elite Cult Classic line, this 1:18 scale Batmobile die-cast vehicle is a perfect likeness to the car you loved from the Joel Schumacher directed movie Batman Forever. Known as a collector level series, die-cast vehicles in this line feature opening doors, trunks, and hoods that reveal interior and engine detail.

I might be interested in that as well!!

This is the confirmed list of the first 21 releases:

1)Tim Burton’s Batman (1989)
2)Classic (1966) TV Series
3)Batman Begins Tumbler (2005)
4)Batman Forever (1995)
5)Detective Comics #400 (1970)
6)Detective Comics #156 (1950)
7)Batman #575 (2000)
8)Batman: The Animated Series (1992)
9)Batman #5 (1941)
10)Batman #311 (1979)
11)The Dark Knight Batpod (2008)
12)Detective Comics #27 (1939)
13)Detective Comics #601 (1989)
14)Batman: The Brave and the Bold (2008)
15)Batman & Robin #1 (2009)
16)Batman & Robin Movie (1997)
17)Jokermobile: Batman #37 (1946)
18)The Batman Animated Series (2004)
19)Detective Comics #371 (1968)
20)Batman #652 (2006)
21)Detective Comics #456 (1976)

Thanks for the list :hi5:

Yeah thanks for the list. It's good to know the batpod is coming and the batman and robin movie batmobile. I hope they do the redbird and all the other bat planes / boats from the films.

34826472.jpg

37261222.jpg

34327608.jpg

30602038.jpg

10293388.jpg

What about the Batmobile from the Batman and Robin appearance on Scooby-Do?

BTW, Eaglemoss has 80 of these things planned. That confirmed list I posted above? That's just the first 25% of all they're doing. :google I believe pretty much every Batmobile incarnation will be represented by the time they're done, which is both very cool and daunting.

Sounds great! :yess:

:pray: Please release the Bat, please release the Bat :pray:

Where's the best place to get these in the US? I've dealt with Entertainment Earth in the past, but not sure if anyone has other recommendations they've gone with. Is the Tumbler even out in the US yet? I'm confused on the difference in timeline between US and UK.

BTW, Eaglemoss has 80 of these things planned. That confirmed list I posted above? That's just the first 25% of all they're doing. :google I believe pretty much every Batmobile incarnation will be represented by the time they're done, which is both very cool and daunting.

****ing hell. That's just short of fifteen hundred quid when its done and dusted.

Sounds great! :yess:

:pray: Please release the Bat, please release the Bat :pray:

Where's the best place to get these in the US? I've dealt with Entertainment Earth in the past, but not sure if anyone has other recommendations they've gone with. Is the Tumbler even out in the US yet? I'm confused on the difference in timeline between US and UK.

I am UK based comic shop but i think US comic book shops can order them from Previews too.So i would contact your local comic shop and order one from them.

Also mate Hot Wheels are going to be releasing a Bat in October for $10 here is some info

Batman DKR Elite One Bat 1:50 Scale Die-Cast Vehicle

You loved the sleek look of The Bat in director Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight, and now you can have your very own with the Batman The Dark Knight Rises Elite One Bat Die-Cast Vehicle! Another exemplary entry in the metal Hot Wheels Elite One line of 1:50 scale die-cast vehicles, the 1:50 scale The Bat is not only fun but true to the design from the last movie in the Nolan Batman trilogy. Makes a great gift for Batman fans!

I am UK based comic shop but i think US comic book shops can order them from Previews too.So i would contact your local comic shop and order one from them.

Also mate Hot Wheels are going to be releasing a Bat in October for $10 here is some info

Batman DKR Elite One Bat 1:50 Scale Die-Cast Vehicle

You loved the sleek look of The Bat in director Christopher Nolan's The Dark Knight, and now you can have your very own with the Batman The Dark Knight Rises Elite One Bat Die-Cast Vehicle! Another exemplary entry in the metal Hot Wheels Elite One line of 1:50 scale die-cast vehicles, the 1:50 scale The Bat is not only fun but true to the design from the last movie in the Nolan Batman trilogy. Makes a great gift for Batman fans!

:yess: :yess: :yess: :yess:

:)

I've just seen the photo for issue 10, the batpod. It looks great and even has a figure of batman riding it!

Where'd you see the Bat Pod? Just seen issue 17 and the Joker-mobile on their facebook page which looks pretty cool.

599077_144094075760546_585387894_n.jpg

Back