Eaglemoss Batmobile collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They ve got 80 issues planned at the moment.There wo nt be just Batmobiles,they ve got the flying Batcave from 1958,Jokermobile,Batpod,etc.,and Im hoping for a Batmissile,Arkham City version.They ll milk it.

Any USA shop owners around here? I only did a quick search, but one article said these would be showing up in US comic shops towards the end of February. I'm really interested in subscribing, but I was wondering if the subscription bonuses are UK exclusive.

I'm settling for the 1/6 scale batmobiles and avoiding these...got the 1989 batmobile coming this year and can't wait....after that the is the Pre order for the 1966 TV series Batmobile...Eaglemoss have released so many collections over the years, notably the Marvel/DC Figurine Collections...think this one will be a success too

Batman Automobilia #2 came in this week another great car. Interestingly on the back it has #8 Batman The Animated Series Batmobile, #9 Batman #3 Batmobile and #10 Batman #311 Batmobile
20130115_110651.jpg

Just picked up the first issue from my LCS and I love this thing. Can't wait to grab every issue as they arrive.

Just hope, as stated, that those 'subscription gifts' may eventually be offered individually because I can't subscribe from over here and I really don't want to miss out on the shielded Batmobile and Batwing.

I could take or leave them to be honest, I do like that Batwing though. Pretty much the main reason I subscribed.

31848242.jpg

93346802.jpg

25686514.jpg

87063645.jpg

Any USA shop owners around here? I only did a quick search, but one article said these would be showing up in US comic shops towards the end of February. I'm really interested in subscribing, but I was wondering if the subscription bonuses are UK exclusive.

They end up soliciting most of the exclusives here in the US. I got the Batman on Batcycle through my LCS, but had to get the Batman on gargoyle through eBay.

Just hope, as stated, that those 'subscription gifts' may eventually be offered individually because I can't subscribe from over here and I really don't want to miss out on the shielded Batmobile and Batwing.

Agreed! Also wouldn't mind having that binder to keep all of the magazines in, too.

I got my first one. The 1989 Batmobile. It's very nice! Can't wait for the rest!

#3 The Tumbler is out in comic shops in the UK now i had my stock in yesterday.
20130129_081523.jpg

The Tumblr looks nice, but it always struck me as silly and unrealistic. No bumper, but a pair of tires can crash through cement with no problem. I've passed on most iterations of it, but I'll probably pick this one up just to have the complete series.

These are diecast right?

From Kenner, Ertl, etc. to Hot Wheels, I pretty much have every version of the '89 Batmobile. These eaglemoss ones are tempting me, especially considering the figurine it comes with (how come only the '89 set has a figure?)

Are they well made? Wheels rubber? Do they turn? I wouldn't take it off the base, but to they come off like the 1:18 Hot Wheels Elites?

These are diecast right?

From Kenner, Ertl, etc. to Hot Wheels, I pretty much have every version of the '89 Batmobile. These eaglemoss ones are tempting me, especially considering the figurine it comes with (how come only the '89 set has a figure?)

Are they well made? Wheels rubber? Do they turn? I wouldn't take it off the base, but to they come off like the 1:18 Hot Wheels Elites?

Diecast with plastic parts and rubber tyres. I doubt the wheels turn.

They're fixed to the base with two screws.

I picked up #1 and #2, but don't think the line will be worth pursing at £9.99 an issue. The Batman Movie car is unimpressive, with soft detailing. However, the 1960s Batmobile is much better, with a lot more detail.

Back