#&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: #&%*e(@ !(%^^#@!)c@$%*&#^g#@(!)&*^(%d!*$ ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

SideshowDusty said:
Hey!!! What's wrong with my desk???!!! :monkey1
:mwaha
Did someone say there was something wrong? :lol

Would that be Brant, Tom, Chicky? :monkey5 Just remembering the old desk before they replaced it, and now, new premises, new desk. There can't be anything wrong. You are always so good about taking some ribbing, it makes it so enjoyable.

Last edited:
Re: ...you Can't fool us Sideshow !!!!

I've had enough of Sideshow and their double talk. You all are trying to sling mud a DNAgent. But I say open your minds. Look at what he is telling you! Don't hide behind your blind allegiances. DNAgent, don't be discouraged by the naysayers. Speak the truth. I will follow.

I'm starting to think the zombies is how Sideshow was able to obtain the Star Wars 12" license. I thought there was no way they could get it.

More suspicious activity at Sideshow

We are now at the moment of truth. I will admit that I have had to deliver my message in a rather cryptic and elusive manner. I am not one who is predisposed to great public discourse so my manner may be blunt, insensitive and perhaps arrogant.

I have struggled with this, but ultimately know that the message that I am diligently composing is more important to you than how you may feel about me.

I am only a window to what is happening; consider who I am in as much as you would a pane of glass between yourself and the view of what your eyes may see through it.

There has been much discussion, exchange of ideas, and even debate over what I have presented to you. Some have questioned my motives, my sources, and even my identity [nationality not withstanding]. The dialogue is all that is important here.

The entirety of my message to you all is incomplete and you have my promise that I am delivering to you the truth as is revealed to me, in pieces. Pieces that individually may be disputable, but whose context, once fully and entirely presented, will be damning well beyond the shadow of doubt.

Tonight I give you another view behind the curtain of deception that Sideshow collectibles has woven to hide the truth from you.
Presented are further excerpts from their security camera archives shot within their previously occupied place of business. I humbly apologize for the darkness of this excerpt - it was all I could obtain before being discovered. Adjust the brightness on your monitor if you must, and the truth will be seen.

Witness alongside a lone service person, what truly lurks in the quiet darkness of Sideshows recently 'abandoned' facility:

https://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=677799769&n=2

I believe as the saying goes, 'a picture is worth a thousand words.' In this case it is worth the truth of what Sideshow collectibles is involved in.

Please help me spread the truth to those who would see it.

DNAGENT

HA !!!! THATS SUBJECT 5..THATS THE SECURITY GUARD !!!!!! HE'S GONNA GET CAUGHT BY A ZOMBIE AND IN TURN BECOME ONE... FUNNY STUFF SIDESHOW....

I must admit that I was doubting DNagent after Dusty's comments
but what the heck this is fun.
I asked for May 26th off at work so I can be home when the pre order
comes up. If they don't give me the day off I will call in sick because
I am not missing this figure.

So who is Marcus Trace? His was the name on the memo on the moving page.

I am so psyched:bouncin

I now have more faith in DNAgent. I can't wait for him to show us the Subject 5 figure.

The suspense is killing me.
Even if DNagent is just a rabble rouser
and not the real deal this a bit of fun.

We need a zombie smilie

Last edited:

Well, all I have to say is that DOES look like the old office. If you go back to the Obi-one with the Force video I think you'll recognize that area.

Wow..SS goes to great lengths to mess with our minds:lol ...I am never surprised by their efforts!

Darklord Dave said:
Well, all I have to say is that DOES look like the old office. If you go back to the Obi-one with the Force video I think you'll recognize that area.

Link please Dave.

Thanks Kabukiman.
That was a great video
and yes the hallways look familiar Dave.

This whole thing just keeps getting better and better. I find myself waiting for the next bit, wondering where this is all going. I have to say, whatever it is... I love it.

This thread is great fun, I'll be sad to see it go. The video was pretty strange.. I kept wondering what I was supposed to be seeing, until the end... and then I saw the stumbling woman in the dark.... too funny! :horror

This whole thing is a sham, a hoax. The DNAgent is working with someone on the inside, and so, is embroiled in the conspiracy he claims to be fighting to bring down, in order to present us with the truth.

There are no brains at the old Sideshow office for there to be a zombie residing, less the maggot infested remnants of Dusty's takeaway remain, and are sufficiently grey by now, to satisfy the guards need for more fresher cranial tripe.

The skips or dumpmasters, as you may call them, have long been pilferred by board members, such as Dave who happens to live nearby. You can be certain of that. Sideshow could possible have had to move due to their previous facility being built on an old pilgrim burial site, which would explain numerous crashes of the server and Dusty's lesser powerful computer, with which she has had to persevere in using, to fulfill her duties. The Dead shall rise, but there would have been more evidence than this, by now, if he wants to get to the Con. Show me the pics and I will believe.

Sideshow is throwing us all off the trail of what they are really doing by putting out this DNAgent who is trying to tell us Sideshow is up to something, so then we think he (or she!) is a crackpot and disregard what he says so then we believe sideshow that nothing is going on...its reverse reverse psychology and I'm on to you sideshow...

Everybody posting on this thread is under the thrall of a Voodoo curse!
For who makes zombies? The Voodoo priest of course! And who controls the zombies? THE SAME VOODOO PRIEST!

Either DNAgent, or someone at Sideshow is secretely a Voodoo priest! Quick, grab your dried chicken feet, blackroot, bones and feathers and get to hunting this guy! The truth may be buried deeper than you think!:mwaha

No Voodoo here ...nothing to see... just move Along

Dusty just directed me to read this whole thread...Too funny,

DNAgent...you have seriously too much time on your hands

A Goofball (or Wack-Job) for sure but Entertaining no less...

DNA any news coming this week to help expose the unbelievers to the truth?

Back