DX12 Batmans Cape Material

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dreddbatfan

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody could tell me what the DX12 Batmans cape is made out of and where I can get some of that material?I tried contacting Hot Toys and it's been 2 months and they never e-mailed me back.I f anybody can help me out that would be great,thanks.

What are you wanting to do with it?

I only ask as I have a DX12 hot toys cape for sale.

Interesting that we talk about the material, my standard DX12 cape is beautiful, soft, flowing and pliable but a second one that I bought for my unmasked Batman is rigid and rough. It's official supposedly.

I'm making a custom Dar Knight Rises Robin(if Robin was in the movie)and I want the cape to be the same material as Batmans but the outside will be Black and the inside will be a dark yellow or maybe a burnt gold.If anybody can help me with the source of the material that would be great.How can I post a picture of what I'm making?Thanks again for anybodys help,I really appreciate it.

Danny

You're better off going to a fabric store and just picking out something you like and will lay better.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back