1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is still a good figure, but it has more than one weakness, aside from the head its the leather biker outfit that don't look the part ether, its to new an not weathered. Other than that though its still a keeper for the collection, I got 2 good looks from the set, the chip removal scene and full cyberdine so its all good.

Yeah- I much prefer the DX13 lighted base to the DX10 lighted base. as well. That design apparently didn't go over too well....

Wonder if this is it as far as HT T 800 figures.....will they update DX10 with new HS and something else or not bother...

I didn't mind the DX10's stand but I think they messed up by not having the Cyberdyne Systems logo on it instead of the pointless endoskeleton chest outline.

I didn't mind the DX10's stand but I think they messed up by not having the Cyberdyne Systems logo on it instead of the pointless endoskeleton chest outline.

True- I wish it was larger though- it feels too small to me

Yeah- I much prefer the DX13 lighted base to the DX10 lighted base. as well. That design apparently didn't go over too well....

Wonder if this is it as far as HT T 800 figures.....will they update DX10 with new HS and something else or not bother...

There will be more Hot toys T-800's, there will be the new diecast endoskeleton, the police shootout/tanker, but as for any others its unknown at this point, hopefully a new clean T2 T-800 will be made, maybe as a two pack with john with the extra smiling sculpt and thumps up hand and maybe they will add the bulletholes in the back of the jacket fro that part of the film too, that would be a great release:D

Not really. You have to take out the innards of the DX10 head and then it won't be held in place by anything other than friction...as far as I know.

That's correct, Mike Ecko posted a how to video on that and that's exactly the case:lecture

[ame]https://youtu.be/Xzdmh007uHY[/ame]

So it's probably better to just get the DX10?

I don't like the base of the DX10 and prefer the clothes and accessories of the MMS

Was considering buying an MMS and just updating the hs with the DX10

Trying to keep the costs down a little. The body and DX10 hs will probably be around £100 no doubt

Thanks for the advice though, maybe i can find the MMS leathers along the way

I actually have a TTM-20 body i'm using for my PS. I've got him in the iconic pose, without swapping over bodies does anyone know if i need the double joints to keep the pose

I bought the Toyima fatboy lo

For anyone who has put one together before, how hard are they?
According to a recent post in the Fatboy Lo thread, pretty much everything needs to be sanded, painted and glued together. Much as I love the bike, glad I didn't break down and order the kit. Don't think I'd ever work up the will to unbox it and make a serious go of assembling it.

Also (begin rant...), I just don't think the consumer should be asked to invest that much effort in a product they're buying from a company. I could live with a snap together kit where everything's painted/chromed, if that would save Tamiya a bit of money on production, but what they've released looks like it's for experienced modelers only. That said, I am definitely looking forward to completed pics from those with the patience and skill to build it.

Awesome! The black t-shirt is a must for the complete with sunglasses look.
Yep, sure is. Looking forward to getting that tee and the roses, at some point.

That's a shame

A very uninformed buying decision by me it seems

I wonder if someone would do it for me

I think you could definitely get someone to build and paint it, but I shudder at the cost, supposing you wanted a high-end, professional product on completion. Looks like it's very time consuming. There's a time lapse video in that same thread that you should also check out (part 1 of I'm guessing 3 videos).

Back