1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the reply, mate! I guess I can always switch it back and forth, it just won't look movie accurate, but that's not really important to me since my pose already isn't movie accurate, just wanted to have as many accessories as I could out of the box and on the figure.

The only two guys I could think of off the top of my head that have unloaded a minigun on screen were Arnie in T2 and Mack from Predator, but I'm sure there may have been more.

The only two guys I could think of off the top of my head that have unloaded a minigun on screen were Arnie in T2 and Mack from Predator, but I'm sure there may have been more.

I love Mack..."I'm gonna have me some fun...".
predator_duck_hunt.gif

changes you need when you use the CO minigun:
1) don't install the half-round part under the barrels
2) take a shells shield from HT minigun and try to install it on CO variant. though the HT variant is still just half sized of what it should be, but hey who needs accuracy for their money nowadays.

minigun_zps766f678d.jpg~original

65dc71cb788e.jpg

gun_zps1ba084c6.jpg~original

001_leds.jpg~original

004_lights.jpg~original

Last edited:
So, now that HT said "oops, sorry!" with the DX12 and repackaged it to sell it to us again, could they do the same with the DX10?

Just saw that in the DC section, weird that they call it an MMS release, shouldn't it be a diorama release like the T-700 factory or have they just given up on that designation?

Anyway I had a similar thought to you. I feel like we'll be in for some more Terminator goodness the coming year. Especially if DX13 is being called FOTY by so many.

:lol:lol:rotfl

changes you need when you use the CO minigun:
1) don't install the half-round part under the barrels
2) take a shells shield from HT minigun and try to install it on CO variant
3) take off the labels you glued on.

65dc71cb788e.jpg

gun_zps1ba084c6.jpg~original

Looks Like I got P'd on :lol

Thanks for the tips P. I'll get on that asap, I heard BMD is a rat and has been telling on people who don't have movie acturate poses, there's fines I hear:panic:

i erased the part about labels. i know i didn't glue them on purpose, but i don't remember if there really were no labels or just no decent screenshot to check. also added a movie screenshot.
btw, if you just want to laugh at tips about the accuracy, i'll happily move you to the list of (erased) alternatively developed people who i don't want to read or speak to :D

Just saw that in the DC section, weird that they call it an MMS release, shouldn't it be a diorama release like the T-700 factory or have they just given up on that designation?

Anyway I had a similar thought to you. I feel like we'll be in for some more Terminator goodness the coming year. Especially if DX13 is being called FOTY by so many.

Hopefully whatever we get is not part of a crazy diorama. Too many $$$. I get that feeling again that I was talking about in the Elder thread, but in the case of the DX12, they dropped the ball on both the sculpts and the paint apps. Now HT improves it, repackages it, and sells it back to us a mere year later. That's going too far. People spent enough on the figure the first time, plus all of the customizing. Hopefully, as we've seen with the Elder, the trend of fixing before the release will continue, so we stop seeing these "apology, but please pay again" releases.

:lol:lol:rotfl

Looks Like I got P'd on :lol

Thanks for the tips P. I'll get on that asap, I heard BMD is a rat and has been telling on people who don't have movie acturate poses, there's fines I hear:panic:

:lol
I'm sorry, it's just that I've been caught by the accuracy police and I made a deal to turn others in instead of paying my fines!

Hopefully whatever we get is not part of a crazy diorama. Too many $$$. I get that feeling again that I was talking about in the Elder thread, but in the case of the DX12, they dropped the ball on both the sculpts and the paint apps. Now HT improves it, repackages it, and sells it back to us a mere year later. That's going too far. People spent enough on the figure the first time, plus all of the customizing. Hopefully, as we've seen with the Elder, the trend of fixing before the release will continue, so we stop seeing these "apology, but please pay again" releases.

:lol
I'm sorry, it's just that I've been caught by the accuracy police and I made a deal to turn others in instead of paying my fines!

Are you being treated well in witness protection? You can speak to me and P. anytime if there's something you need over there. You're doing a good thing BMD :)

On the 'what HT might do next' front - imagine a DX10 2.0 with young John Connor 2 pack :pray:

Back