1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1z23mvt.jpg

sox2xw.jpg

2ikzlur.jpg

^ :lol

The Mezco stuff didn't appeal to me. I don't care for the stylized stuff.

My father in law introduced me to the Warriors, then the game came out that year and I was hooked. I started signing up to forums at that time so I went with a line from the game: "those were some bad mutha dudes!"

I know a lot of people really like the Harley phone, if you're on a budget. But there is a model out that's more accurate I believe that's more expensive. Others can help you out with the name of it.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Well the Tamiya is the best option but with that its not just a question of budget but are you capable of assembling and painting it? If not and you still want to pursue it then its going to be even more expensive again as you'll have to pay someone else to make it for you in addition to buying the kit itself.

can you guys please recomend some 1/6 harleys for my t-800 ? thank you !

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=132700

Tamiya announced their new Harley-Davidson Fat Boy model kit in 1/6!
It's variant LO, not classic model, but still it looks quite classic! And it should have a lot of metal parts. Not sure how much black it is before assembling, maybe it has more silver in the beginning.
Assembling and painting required.

Some promos:

178089578.jpg

And my compare or LO and Classic FattieBoys:

Anyway, it rocks! :rock
Really good staff for all the T-fans who was not able to get the very first classic black FB.

The price is about 150 USD + shipping.
November release.
Already available for the pre-order at HLJ.

Un-Boxing photos @ dwkungfustar.blogspot.com

DSCN3297.jpg

I got this from SSC a while back when it came back in stock. It came with everything but it was definitely tampered with beforehand and probably returned by someone else. There was no outer plastic bag around the box, the shock dampener accessory was already in the figure's head, and the plastics were gone. I guess that's a note to other collectibles that sometimes items that return in stock at SSC are returns.

Nevertheless, I couldn't really find any flaws so I decided to keep it as it is a beautiful figure. I was able to get all the weapons on him so the box is only left with the extra hands and leftover accessories. Can't wait to put him next to Robocop, or the DX13! I'm contemplating cancelling the DX13 since this figure rocks already, but that red eye head sculpt is very tempting... plus it would look good next to a battle damaged Robocop with Peter Weller headsculpt. Cheers!

Nice photo dw316 you really have your T-800 packed out.

I was the same as you and I thought that I could live without the DX13 but I soon came to my senses.

Nice photo dw316 you really have your T-800 packed out.

I was the same as you and I thought that I could live without the DX13 but I soon came to my senses.

Thanks mate! I only wish the price wasn't so high like everyone else but that BD head with the red eye is just so iconic. I would've just bought this one instead of the other but the sunglasses look and minigun are also iconic!

Back