1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well since today's my birthday guess what happen. Was informed by my girlfriend that she bought me 3 Hot Toys figures. "She's amazing" One of them is this Arnold right here and for the longest time I've wanted this. Was contemplating about getting this even though it's a fantastic figure and I love Arnold I just held off forever so to hear she got me this was just in shock well I'm getting two others but heck this birthday is becoming more awesome by the minute. Sadly won't be opening or making a video until I return from my trip in 2 weeks but hey I know what to expect and be excited about when I return home. :D :yess:

Well since today's my birthday guess what happen. Was informed by my girlfriend that she bought me 3 Hot Toys figures. "She's amazing" One of them is this Arnold right here and for the longest time I've wanted this. Was contemplating about getting this even though it's a fantastic figure and I love Arnold I just held off forever so to hear she got me this was just in shock well I'm getting two others but heck this birthday is becoming more awesome by the minute. Sadly won't be opening or making a video until I return from my trip in 2 weeks but hey I know what to expect and be excited about when I return home. :D :yess:

Other two pls??? ... Hmm... Good choice on the gf front! .. Lol... Live it up bud! ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Other two pls??? ... Hmm... Good choice on the gf front! .. Lol... Live it up bud! ...

Thanks man! Yes she is for sure. Other two are the Spider-Man 3 Black Suit Spider-Man and the Star Wars DX Bespin Luke Set.

My wife bought me this and captain America rescue from a local comic event she haggled and got $90 off the total for both and they where at discounted prices for here to start with. He's a cool figure one I wanted but just held off

He just doesn't like username or myself for calling him out for the troll that he is and then putting him on ignore so that we don't have to pay any attention to his idiotic posts.

Unfortunately, his lack of intellect tends to lead him to post ridiculous pictures or schoolboy insults again and again until he ends up banned.

He then signs back up under another name and we start the process over (last time it was bilbobilly) until his account is reinstated.

Unfortunately, I made the mistake in the Midas thread of asking people to stop quoting his posts (he was arguing with someone else) so that I didn't have to see them. He of course took the opportunity to jump on my post, then start a thread calling names and when that backfired, took to spamming across multiple threads.

Sorry, to go off topic.

Thanks for the update, I don't know you guys to well but username I know, his a cool dude. Shame to see people acting so childish, wonder if was a temp ban or perm ban.

He just doesn't like username or myself for calling him out for the troll that he is and then putting him on ignore so that we don't have to pay any attention to his idiotic posts.

"....."........"...........

with someone else) so that I didn't have to see them. He of course took the opportunity to jump on my post, then start a thread calling names and when that backfired, took to spamming across multiple threads.

Sorry, to go off topic.

U are not off topic. I really dont understand why people cant talk constructive and also not disagree with respect. That "school boy" mentality is quite common here - unfortunately. I usually see that when someone disagrees with a specific thought process one of two things happen:

1) few members come into a "hi5 mode" and pick on one person
2) if that does not happen there always 1 school kid who treads off on a cursing path.

Completely amazes me on how these people work in teams at their day jobs or even handle differences of views in day to day life with pride and mutual respect.

A couple last pics before the new t2 arrive's. I may have to ditch the bike if try and fit 2 more terminators and a statue. I dont think will fit may need another another shelf.

Back