1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I were sculpting I would use a ****tonne of pics of the actor from every possible angle. Every angle is important to a likeness, not just the front.
Maybe we should put you in charge!

GRPCkKH.jpg

Nether figure is perfect, both are cool and folks are free to like which ever they prefer.

No, everyone should just like what I prefer. :wink1:

Kidding aside, there are parts about the MMS I like. I would have liked to do an arm swap with a DX and an MMS for the endo arm and use the more weathered jacket, but it all would cost too much to make a new figure out of parts from two figures when T2 Arnold will just be made again in the future.

I need to give it another look but I don't rate it as high as Enterbay's BD version. That one for me is the best there has been. Funnily enough with only half of Arnie's face.

Yeah, it's pretty good. Though it always looked a little older Arnold than he was in t2 from what I remember.

How does the clean one rank? I remember liking it, but not as much as everyone was gushing over it. It looked too shiny from what I remember.

Yeah, it's pretty good. Though it always looked a little older Arnold than he was in t2 from what I remember.

How does the clean one rank? I remember liking it, but not as much as everyone was gushing over it. It looked too shiny from what I remember.

I initially preferred it over MMS117 because it didn't have the latter's square face but unfortunately the hair on it is a bad joke. I'm almost convinced Yulli based DX10 on it with this big expanse of puffy hair on the back of the head that they both have. I also think the sculpt is too deep front to back - too much distance between the eyes and the ears. Lastly it has these drugged, sleepy eyes. Their BD sculpt corrected all of this. I've had it for a while now, the newness is gone, but I still think the sculpt is amazing from all angles. It kinda exacerbates my frustration with the other ones.

300109_YT57z1QY_press03.jpg

^decent, but too mean looking in its expression. With the PFs though I don't think they're trying to be completely scene accurate. I'm sure they wanted a badass mean expression so that's what they gave him.

Last edited:
I initially preferred it over MMS117 because it didn't have the latter's square face but unfortunately the hair on it is a bad joke. I'm almost convinced Yulli based DX10 on it with this big expanse of puffy hair on the back of the head that they both have. I also think the sculpt is too deep front to back - too much distance between the eyes and the ears. Lastly it has these drugged, sleepy eyes. Their BD sculpt corrected all of this. I've had it for a while now, the newness is gone, but I still think the sculpt is amazing from all angles. It kinda exacerbates my frustration with the other ones.

^decent, but too mean looking in its expression. With the PFs though I don't think they're trying to be completely scene accurate. I'm sure they wanted a badass mean expression so that's what they gave him.

What's up with the skin tone??? It looks like someone who put on too dark a skin tone make-up.

What's up with the skin tone??? It looks like someone who put on too dark a skin tone make-up.

Yeah, well PFs are somewhere between NECA and Hot Toys when it comes to paint/texture. I didn't want to comment on that where the discussion is about likeness.

Did you manage to fix your black suit Spiderman by the way?

Yeah, well PFs are somewhere between NECA and Hot Toys when it comes to paint/texture. I didn't want to comment on that where the discussion is about likeness.

Did you manage to fix your black suit Spiderman by the way?

Yeah, a few people said the neck part of the suit should be able to stretch pretty far. I still needed an extra person to help with holding the opening so I could get the neck peg in. Just be warned if/when you get this figure. If you want to swap the heads, hold the neck peg and then pull. It's a pain in the butt to get the thing back in the suit.

Also, a peg busted off in the hand and it's useless now. Will SSC replace the hand?

Yeah, a few people said the neck part of the suit should be able to stretch pretty far. I still needed an extra person to help with holding the opening so I could get the neck peg in. Just be warned if/when you get this figure. If you want to swap the heads, hold the neck peg and then pull. It's a pain in the butt to get the thing back in the suit.

Also, a peg busted off in the hand and it's useless now. Will SSC replace the hand?

I dunno, I don't order from SSC now. They might or they might give you store credit. Yeah the wrist pegs on the red/blue Spiderman were awful - I broke 2 of them I think. Frustrating considering its a character whose hands you would change more often than another figure.

I dunno, I don't order from SSC now. They might or they might give you store credit. Yeah the wrist pegs on the red/blue Spiderman were awful - I broke 2 of them I think. Frustrating considering its a character whose hands you would change more often than another figure.

Yeah, I have a e-mail in to them. Since it's such a small part of the figure I may be SOL. Luckily, it was the relaxed hand. Not one I'd really use.

are you also sure they wanted to make his electronic eye look down while the human eye looks up?
is it a screen accuracy or a badass expression? you never know with SS :D

are you also sure they wanted to make his electronic eye look down while the human eye looks up?
is it a screen accuracy or a badass expression? you never know with SS :D

That could have been deliberate aswell actually. His endo eye stays in one position in the film as though its mechanism got messed up by the head smashing. Maybe that's what they're going for. Though yeah I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't and it was simply a **** up on their part.

so they do a stupid mistake with the eyes to achieve screen accuracy and at the same time drop the accuracy to make a badass face.
or mathematically badass=stupid.
that's what happens if somebody tries to justify the mistakes :)
and i didn't even say that the live eye is a lot closer to the nosebridge than the mechanical...
p.s. even animals pay attention to eyes. SS sculptor must be a vegetable.

His endo eye stays in one position in the film
it doesn't. it looks in different directions in different scenes (just not moving during the scenes themselves), so there was no intention of showing it damaged. you can check :) i've counted 3 positions - down (sitting and looking at his nose with both eyes), up (looking at John coming to help stand up), front (watching the molten metal bath).

Last edited:
Back