1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Interesting, which movie man child will open the door for making a mold for midgets :lol

Devito is a good one... after him with various ankle peg lengths, all children over 10 should be covered up to 16...

I will say this: I paid $90 for a sideshow Yoda and felt ripped off.

One of the first things you notice about this T800 is it's weight. It feels substantial. When it stands up you feel that in it's scale, it's large. That might be why HT might never go with the little fellas.

If I'm not mistaken didn't they make some 1/12 scale bodies? what happend to those little things?

Last edited:

Interesting, which movie man child will open the door for making a mold for midgets :lol

Devito is a good one... after him with various ankle peg lengths, all children over 10 should be covered up to 16...

I will say this: I paid $90 for a sideshow Yoda and felt ripped off.

One of the first things you notice about this T800 is it's weight. It feels substantial. When it stands up you feel that in it's scale, it's large. That might be why HT might never go with the little fellas.

If I'm not mistaken didn't they make some 1/12 scale bodies? what happend to those little things?

Well, dunno about the Gonnie stuff and the 1/12 bodies, but what about a DX Sarah AND John Connor.
Linda Hamilton kept her beauty from T1 to T2 if you ask me, so you could give her the 80´s clothes and only a LITTLE younger sculpt and a small John...

Hm...I just tried to write down that they could include their rides, but that´s plain nonsense.

They just could give us both and finally Reese and that would be about it, or not?!

:dunno

They just could give us both and finally Reese and that would be about it, or not?!

:dunno

yeah... come to think of it...

All figures seem to need a resume of violence/action before they are made... Sarah T1... no violence... Sarah T2 - physco :cuckoo:

Hi everyone. I´m finally done my functional minigun:

[ame="https://youtu.be/wjfKKs5ZGPk"]https://youtu.be/wjfKKs5ZGPk[/ame]

Tell me what you think.

Thanks

https://youtu.be/wjfKKs5ZGPk

Tell me what you think.

Thanks

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?????

DUDE! WTF - AMAZING IS WHAT I THINK :clap:hi5::rotfl

But seriously, take one more video please... this time take a lamp and put it right on the figure... can't see anything in your vid...

Just got this figurine. It is realy amazing :) Love it. Face is realy great.
Does anyone know where I can buy empty 1/6 ammos shells (or bullets)?

https://youtu.be/wjfKKs5ZGPk

Tell me what you think.

Thanks

Wow that came out really cool, nice feature. Hugh batterie though, not sure but would it be possible to run it off a 9 volt that you could put into the bag and run the wire under the ammo belt to make it hidden.

Etherway great work on a cool mod:clap

That is sick :horror:panic::panic::clap

You should add LED's to the barrels also :panic:

Top notch work Thiago ! Bravo ! :clap

T2:3D anyone ? If I'm not mistaken, no one tried this setup before.
In the animation, Arnie is holding the plasma rifle with his left. Sadly, I couldn't do it accurately because no hands fit.

Hot Toys 1/6 - T-800 - T2:3D Terminator 2 Battle Across Time - DX10 - David.T Photography

Hot Toys 1/6 - T-800 - T2:3D Terminator 2 Battle Across Time - DX10 - David.T Photography

"Excellent."

Top notch work Thiago ! Bravo ! :clap

T2:3D anyone ? If I'm not mistaken, no one tried this setup before.
In the animation, Arnie is holding the plasma rifle with his left. Sadly, I couldn't do it accurately because no hands fit.

:clap

I love it. I don't consider T2: Battle Across Time canon (nor am I sure if its supposed to be considered so) but I do like the look of the grey T, shades, cyberdyne gloves and Arnie using a plasma rifle.

I am planning to create one of these myself, and in fact will likely do so when I buy my 3rd complete DX10.

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?????

DUDE! WTF - AMAZING IS WHAT I THINK :clap:hi5::rotfl

But seriously, take one more video please... this time take a lamp and put it right on the figure... can't see anything in your vid...

Hi Sixth Sith, thanks man. Was very difficult to make a minigun, soon I do another video and post it here, ok?

Wow that came out really cool, nice feature. Hugh batterie though, not sure but would it be possible to run it off a 9 volt that you could put into the bag and run the wire under the ammo belt to make it hidden.

Etherway great work on a cool mod:clap

The battery is removable, when not use the minigun to shoot, just remove the battery cables and save the minigun in the bag.

That is sick :horror:panic::panic::clap

You should add LED's to the barrels also :panic:

Hi, I can try to do this, but I would have to disassemble it all over again and it´s a lot of work. But it can be done, simulate the shots coming out of the barrels.

OMG!!!
I want this.
This is SO amazing.

:horror!!! :thud: :rock

A true and perfect addition to this already amazing DX.
:hi5:, man.

Hi man, thanks. I have 2 functional miniguns. I'm selling one, you have interest ?

Back