1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Don't be sorry. The old Dutch is kind of lame by HT's current standards. Small head, body that doesn't give you much articulation (and seems smallish by comparison to newer bodies), shirt that is way too big. I own him, but I'm not really satisfied with him and would welcome an update.

I can see ways that he could be better but I can't talk about it because who knows, I might be repeating myself, and I have to consider those who are sensitive to such things.

And I think Gigerfan is trying to reign it in a bit. Hopefully folks can try to give him the benefit of the doubt that that is the case, and if he continues to be overly disruptive to the thread, well, there are ways of dealing with that. There seems to be a language issue here (I don't think this is Butters), so this may be contributing to some of the problem.

Theres no language issue. He was putting that on as a mockery of ''eurotrash'' guys (his word in another thread) like P. and RIDDICK...and maybe even me, I'm from Europe.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5361607&highlight=eurotrash#post5361607

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5362741&highlight=eurotrash#post5362741

Last edited:

Dutch 2.0?? Yes please!

And...

predator-team.jpg

I'd give a kidney to get the entire team.

i understand that sixth_sith commented Dutch team and not himself, but it still looks funny :lol

Actually P. I WAS commenting on my post... I was saying it's a good post to stop whining...

But the fact you liked it makes it worth while either way :lol

Damn, sixth_sith that is an incredible photo. It looks more realistic there than in most pics.

Dunkashane BadMutha...

I have 2 DX's... my second DX has more of a Tan, that's what were looking at

Sometimes its possible to fool yourself that you're seeing Arnie's patented 'one squinty eye' on this sculpt. Its just tricks of light and shadow etc. However I would love if Hot Toys or Enterbay would actually sculpt it into a figure some day.

BTW yeah that is an excellent shot sixth_sith

does everyone have the uneven leg issue or is it a "mileage may vary" kind of deal? Wondering if its worth it to deal with an exchange with the ebay seller.

does everyone have the uneven leg issue or is it a "mileage may vary" kind of deal? Wondering if its worth it to deal with an exchange with the ebay seller.

Lol soooo not worth it...

They're all like that

Lol soooo not worth it...

They're all like that

thanks sith! Still annoyed though...I guess I would have been less inclined to complain if the DX10 or even the BD DX13 had included the gas grenade launcher

right leg longer than left i just swapped the lower right leg for the left leg and the left leg for the right leg.he seems to stand up much straighter now.maybe they were assembled wrong in factory.who knows....in first picture you can see how he leans to the right

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Try this fix if the leg is bugging you.

Its been entertaining in a way. Still, I'd have preferred to be talking about some new Hot Toys Terminator teaser or surprise Specs and Pics thread for a new T1 T-800 or Kyle Reese.

I would like to see a new T1 Police (no hamburger face) Shot Out T-800 with extra pieces to get the Tractor Trailer "Run Over" look, and a 80's style Kyle Reese (not another Sgt. Tech Com version), but I especially am waiting on aT2 young John Conner (after all that's the character T2 revolved around), we already have so many figure from T2 (MMS T-800, DX10 T-800, DX13 T-800, T-1000, T-1000 in Sarah Conner disguise, and Sarah Conner) except him, I'm starting to get the feeling Hot Toys is avoiding making him.

Last edited:

I would like to see a new T1 Police (no hamburger face) Shot Out T-800 with extra pieces to get the Tracker Trailer "Run Over" look, and a 80's style Kyle Reese (not another Sgt. Tech Com version), but I especially am waiting on aT2 young John Conner (after all that's the character T2 revolved around), we already have so many figure from T2 (MMS T-800, DX10 T-800, DX13 T-800, T-1000, T-1000 in Sarah Conner disguise, and Sarah Conner) except him, I'm starting to get the feeling Hot Toys is avoiding making him.

Well its more a case of Hot Toys is avoiding making young John Connor and likely was never going to make him, unfortunately. Likewise T1 Sarah.

I still think Reese is in with a shot though. He was MMS01 and hes an adult male hero character that uses guns and explosives. NECA has made him. He is surely 'toyetic' enough for Hot Toys.

If HT does 1966 Robin then there may be a slim chance they recycle the body to make a John Connor, otherwise, I don't see them making a Connor figure.

BUT, if they do make Connor, I could see that body being used for a 1/6 Goonies line (wishful thinking).

If HT does 1966 Robin then there may be a slim chance they recycle the body to make a John Connor, otherwise, I don't see them making a Connor figure.

BUT, if they do make Connor, I could see that body being used for a 1/6 Goonies line (wishful thinking).

As small as Danny DeVeto (it'll most likely have padding) is they can use the same body for John Conner.

Back