1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

AhhnuldAuditore008_zps46c45d20.jpg

If John Connor isn't scared, I don't know what will.

EcKo thanks a lot for doing that!

I don't think I'll go ahead with what I was thinking of, looks like there'll be gaps, neck is noticeably shiny and it might even be too short.

You've saved me the guts of $100.

Anywho I was asking because I've been wanting to change out the NECA head on my bike-rider T-800. As that figure is to be permanently seated on the fragile Tamiya bike I needed the figure to be light-weight and also poseable - hence me using a plain ol' Truetype with padding as opposed to a heavy, less poseable muscle body. Unfortunately its hard to find either a seperate neck or a light TT body that has a built-in neck that are compatible with the DX10 head. I tried a Captain America neck (with the bonus that that also has nice detailing and texturing) but alas its just not long or thick enough. (insert ***** joke)

As that figure is to be permanently seated on the fragile Tamiya bike I needed the figure to be light-weight
as for the weight.
i'm planning to use something like quartz stand for stone spheres. when i finally find the glue, assemble the bike and measure its height from the road.
don't you think it would be better? that will compensate any weight on the bike due to the metal carcass )
i have several stands of this type, they are accurate and invisible. well, "invisible".

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Z9Ismh1elM[/ame]

==================

by the way.
some people take the pers out.
if anybody doesn't need that part with a ball joint, please sell it to me!!!
i can even change it for T1 boots (new variant) :D (though it takes 2 months from todays X century russia to any location in civilized XXI century world because our post seems to still use horses and slaves)

Last edited:

EcKo thanks a lot for doing that!

I don't think I'll go ahead with what I was thinking of, looks like there'll be gaps, neck is noticeably shiny and it might even be too short.

You've saved me the guts of $100.

No problemo buddy , glad i saved you the hassle buddy

Man, that shot with the hood on~ very Conan esk.... I know the shoulders are too small... but imagine a part in the middle under that hood with a little leather headband.... SNAP.

I think that might be the only figure that can trumph the DX13.

Conan the Barbarian, in fur, on a throne...FTW / Close website

Man, that shot with the hood on~ very Conan esk.... I know the shoulders are too small... but imagine a part in the middle under that hood with a little leather headband.... SNAP.

I think that might be the only figure that can trumph the DX13.

Conan the Barbarian, in fur, on a throne...FTW / Close website

They would just need to nail the physique since Arnold was a mountain of muscle in those films.

I get my 2nd DX10 tomorrow and I don't know where to put it since I'm just about out of room completely :slap

Could anyone point out to me where I could get a hold of a 1/6 Harley Fatboy? I know a few of you guys have gotten them on here and there is zip on eBay the last time I checked :dunno

Last edited:

They would just need to nail the physique since Arnold was a mountain of muscle in those films.

I get my 2nd DX10 tomorrow and I don't know where to put it since I'm just about out of room completely :slap

Could anyone point out to me where I could get a hold of a 1/6 Harley Fatboy? I know a few of you guys have gotten them on here and there is zip on eBay the last time I checked :dunno

Here you go Snake, just take your pic and bid like a madman :lol Also, congrats on Arnie #2
You should use the related search tool bar in blue to find even more choices on the bike. Good luck.
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_od...ew+Bright+RC+harley+davidson+fat+boy&_sacat=0
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_tr...e+harley+davidson+fat+boy+&_sacat=0&_from=R40
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sacat=0&_from=R40&rt=nc&_nkw=harley+davidson+motorcycle+phone
https://www.ebay.com/itm/TAMIYA-1-6...614464493?pt=Model_Kit_US&hash=item48521097ed

Last edited:

Thanks so much! They aren't as pricey as I expected. :duff

Got this guy today. Looked at the figure for about 10 seconds before I started taking off the stock outfit. Still in-progress (needs a head repaint and some new shoes for starters), but here's where I stand with my purpose for buying this guy:

DSC_0377_zps478ba61a.jpg

Got this guy today. Looked at the figure for about 10 seconds before I started taking off the stock outfit. Still in-progress (needs a head repaint and some new shoes for starters), but here's where I stand with my purpose for buying this guy:

DSC_0377_zps478ba61a.jpg

Looking good. Do you plan to somehow give him stubble?

Looks good, but what's wrong with the Dutch shoes?

And hair dye :lol

His hair was pretty light in Pred.

Yeah. Mind you I think it was a kinda light in T2 aswell, not quite as dark a shade as HT tend to paint it. If I had some kind of painting skill I'd see what it would look like a slightly lighter shade.

Yeah, I hope to get stubble and face paint on him at some point. The shoes. . .they suck, but they were the stock ones. I ordered some DAM replacements that haven't arrived yet. Hair isn't perfect, but it's choosing one imperfect option over another until Hot Toys re-releases him in earnest. I think this is the lesser of two evils. Elvis1976 did one of these with a head repaint and weathering, and it looks fantastic (that was the motivation for me to get this figure). Looks much better than the stock one in terms of proportions and likeness.

DSC_0385_zps66d920cd.jpg

DSC_0386-1_zpsd9b7bd67.jpg

DSC_0381_zpse5b14af6.jpg

Nice to have a "modern" Hot Toys Dutch to display with his Predator equivalent now. Funny how the older ones look a bit quaint and outdated now, though I was in love with them both when they were first released.

Last edited:

What body did you use? I might try this if I can find the body and extra headsculpt. Looks promising.

The stock DX-10 body. Elvis used the MMS T1 Terminator body I believe because the elbow joints aren't as unsightly. So, what you see in my pics is DX-10 head/body; Dutch outfit/accessories/hands; DAM pants. That's it. He doesn't look too bad with the bigger Dutch shirt, either, which looks silly on the MMS Dutch.

Last edited:

Arnold had quite a different look going on in that movie compared to T2. I'm not sure what your skills are, but the hair would probably need complete resculpting and textured stubble would be good. I think Arnie's face may have been fuller at the time too. Of course, the camo make up would help Predatorize him.

I look forward to seeing it complete.

Back