1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

And still ignored. :D

Okay, so you had disagreements with P. in the other thread, but how does that turn to coming into this thread ripping on us then continuing on with the P. imitation?

I'm still baffled how he has not been banned yet :dunno

And it's going on in multiple threads now. Even though you can have anonymity on forums, why be so quick to display such spite and weakness of character?

To those who got a black shirt for their DX10. Which did you get? Barnes Ross or the MMS version? I want to get one in the states but all the eBay listings are overseas.

Is it difficult to get the coat and shirt off? Is it a pain to tuck the shirt into his pants?

I actually got a cantina band member sleeveless black undershirt for my DX10 and works just fine.

I had not difficulties with taking the shirt/jacket off and putting them back on. What I'd watch out for is switching the hands. I and a few other members broke the pegs. I know that seems like a normal thing to happen every now and then but out of all the 1/6 figures I've ever owned, this is the first one I ever broke something on.

Butters never was despite behaving in almost exactly the same way on countless occasions.

I don't expect it to happen here.

I guess were stuck with Herpes... I mean Gigerfan then :slap

Anyway a more positive topic. My 2nd DX10 should ship either today or tomorrow from BBTS. And thanks to Jimmy Dimmick pointing me in the right direction, I will probably pick up a Barney Ross shirt for it :clap

I actually got a cantina band member sleeveless black undershirt for my DX10 and works just fine.

I had not difficulties with taking the shirt/jacket off and putting them back on. What I'd watch out for is switching the hands. I and a few other members broke the pegs. I know that seems like a normal thing to happen every now and then but out of all the 1/6 figures I've ever owned, this is the first one I ever broke something on.

Tell me about it! The DX10 I own, it's hands were a pain to finally pop off. One would be fairly easy and the other I would need to yank for 10 minutes :lol :rotfl Pun intended.

No problem Snake :duff

I will pass my credit on to DEATHASYLUM for pointing me in the right direction.

This is what these forums are all about. Discussing our hobby and helping out our fellow boardies with our various projects.

No they're the tiny watch batteries for this

It's been so long since I even messed with it I forgot. Did it have the batteries in it already with a plastic slip to remove it?

No problem Snake :duff

I will pass my credit on to DEATHASYLUM for pointing me in the right direction.

This is what these forums are all about. Discussing our hobby and helping out our fellow boardies with our various projects.

Yeah it's definitely the way I want to go. I will have my DX10 by Tuesday or Wednesday most likely :clap

My two DX10's will be on my Predator shelf, now we just need a new Dutch.

It's been so long since I even messed with it I forgot. Did it have the batteries in it already with a plastic slip to remove it?

Yeah it's definitely the way I want to go. I will have my DX10 by Tuesday or Wednesday most likely :clap

My two DX10's will be on my Predator shelf, now we just need a new Dutch.
Yep batteries are already installed with plastic slip.

And man I can't wait for a new 1/6 Dutch. I hope it does happen :pray:

Yep batteries are already installed with plastic slip.

And man I can't wait for a new 1/6 Dutch. I hope it does happen :pray:

HT announced a 1/4 Pred and Dutch early last year IIRC but I don't know WTF happened. :dunno

Same could go for the 1/4 1984 T-800 :slap

My HT Dutch is still fine, I like never move him and he is always in the detiolf, I bet I will wake up one moring and there will just be a pile of dust where he once was. :(

Don't be sorry. The old Dutch is kind of lame by HT's current standards. Small head, body that doesn't give you much articulation (and seems smallish by comparison to newer bodies), shirt that is way too big. I own him, but I'm not really satisfied with him and would welcome an update.

And I think Gigerfan is trying to reign it in a bit. Hopefully folks can try to give him the benefit of the doubt that that is the case, and if he continues to be overly disruptive to the thread, well, there are ways of dealing with that. There seems to be a language issue here (I don't think this is Butters), so this may be contributing to some of the problem.

That's where I have to agree too.
If P.'s perfectionism pollutes a thread over and over again...that's one thing and totally ok to cut him down and make a little fun, but not everywhere about everything's been written, even if it wasn't P.
Come down, Giger.

Back