1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Thats it exactly, I'm always trying to hold the camera as steady as I can but the slightest movement and the pic is all blurry:mad: I don't have a tripod and I found my wifes camera in which has the macro setting, then she reminded me that my little dashound chewed the wire that connects it to the computer:slap

:slap that sucks about the wire man.....

In reference to the "you shouldn't take pics with your phone" comment, I want to mention that all my pics were taken with my phone. I think they turned out just fine and represent what you see in hand.

Agreed.

:lol :exactly: Just watched T2 last night on Blu Ray. The sculpt is right on and the details don't show up on the pics very well. In hand the age of the hs is just fine. I would agree with a-dev about the paint, but this is a great Arnold sculpt. He was 44 in that movie, which is not that old. He didn't have tons of wrinkles like he does now at 65. :slap

Also, the MMS hs is closer to End of Days time frame about 8 yrs later imo.

Perfectly said :clap

Thats it exactly, I'm always trying to hold the camera as steady as I can but the slightest movement and the pic is all blurry:mad: I don't have a tripod and I found my wifes camera in which has the macro setting, then she reminded me that my little dashound chewed the wire that connects it to the computer:slap

Have you got a card reader? I usually just pop the memory card out to view on the comp, especially when using a tripod, means you don't have to move the camera when you have it setup.

Have you got a card reader? I usually just pop the memory card out to view on the comp, especially when using a tripod, means you don't have to move the camera when you have it setup.

No, how much are they, maybe I'll pick one up if there cheap enough?

Loving it dude:hi5: thanks very much Mike for taking the time to put that together, Its very me:1-1:

No problemo buddy . i will try and make you a better one soon. I do all this crap on MS paint :lol

I need photoshop

WednesdayPIXcompareWithMoreTuesdayPics20Medium2.jpg

44MUSTPOSTREGARDLESSMedium.jpg

88MUSTPOSTREGARDLESSMedium.jpg

23320Medium.jpg

^this shot kinda looks like he's got that one squinty eye Arnie often has.

You know a way of enjoying figure skating well.
You are splendid!

The skating is unnecessary.
Translation software ...

As a crazed terminator fan who is not a 1/6 collector, this is the BEST T2 Arnold figure. Funny i never noticed this piece until now. Hot toys hit a grand slam with his offering. The sculpt, accessories and total package it the best I've seen. It's so impressive I'm actually toying with the idea of pickin one up!

As a crazed terminator fan who is not a 1/6 collector, this is the BEST T2 Arnold figure.
as a person who totally disliked everything connected to T2 but changed his mind 180 degrees because of that figure i can say that it is the best T figure at all.
but i don't know if it counts.

P1000546.png

I remodeled the bandoleer.
The bandoleer of DX10 is different from a prop in a shape.

I turned a belt 90 degrees.
I did the installation of the belt upside down.
I reduced the number of grenade one.

I prepared the sleeve notes into the HP.
I think that it can be understood even if you do not understand Japanese.

Thank you.
https://ssuusshhii.blog.fc2.com/

P1000569.png

Now that is a great pic. :)

You know a way of enjoying figure skating well.
You are splendid!

Well, although the translation software messed up a bit there, I understood your intention nevertheless, thanks a lot. :1-1:

as a person who totally disliked everything connected to T2 but changed his mind 180 degrees because of that figure i can say that it is the best T figure at all.
but i don't know if it counts.

Its nice to hear you feeling that way about it. Although just wait till HT puts out the official Police Shootout figure :lol

Wow, yeah thats an excellent pic. And I can really see the positive effect of the eye-mod you did there. If I only I had the courage.

now that makes more sense. the loop was for the belt!! Just that this bandoiler won;t go down as far and is the wrong way around?@!

DX 10 was just delivered this afternoon - easily my favorite Hot Toys figure. Also the first Hot Toys figure I am not afraid to touch - just feels stronger and more durable than all the others.

Last edited:

now that makes more sense. the loop was for the belt!! Just that this bandoiler won;t go down as far and is the wrong way around?@!

as in the belt that's for the pants??

Wow, yeah thats an excellent pic. And I can really see the positive effect of the eye-mod you did there. If I only I had the courage.

what is the eye mod? No fault of sushi but I don't understand what was done

Back