1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

as in the belt that's for the pants??

what is the eye mod? No fault of sushi but I don't understand what was done

He went inside the head and shaved the eyelids down to make them thinner, thusly making the eyes less recessed.

He went inside the head and shaved the eyelids down to make them thinner.

ahh thanks for clearing that up for me :hi5:

Might do that if the eyes start to bother me. I'm just pooped with modding things at the moment due in no small part to all the mess I had to d to the DX12 to get it up to snuff

P1000546.png

I remodeled the bandoleer.
The bandoleer of DX10 is different from a prop in a shape.

I turned a belt 90 degrees.
I did the installation of the belt upside down.
I reduced the number of grenade one.

I prepared the sleeve notes into the HP.
I think that it can be understood even if you do not understand Japanese.

Thank you.
https://ssuusshhii.blog.fc2.com/

P1000569.png
awesome sushi:clap:clap:hi5:

ahh I see now. thanks for that. probably wont do that bandolier mod but cool to know exactly what he did and why

I felt like trying something new, I hold the camera againest the glass to keep it steady for better shots. Heres the results, some of the ics are hazy due to the lighting interfence.
dx10008.jpg

dx10010.jpg

dx10012.jpg

dx10013.jpg

dx10014.jpg

dx10007.jpg

dx10011.jpg

dx10005.jpg

dx10004.jpg

I felt like trying something new, I hold the camera againest the glass to keep it steady for better shots. Heres the results, some of the ics are hazy due to the lighting interfence.
dx10008.jpg

dx10011.jpg

I have to admit the m134 is not that bad..but the price on ebay are outrageous...nice pics skull... nice the first and red one..

Last edited:
Last edited:

so is not the hot toys m134 ?...:lol:lol:lol:lol but the coomodel:slap it was too nice for to be the ht one...:lol
but they wrong the color of the bullet... :(

Yeah I thought you knew, its way better than the ht version and at 30 bucks it worth it.

Yeah I thought you knew, its way better than the ht version and at 30 bucks it worth it.

sorry mate but you have wrong to build it..
take a look at mine..
DSC02134.jpg

the front part is wrong..why don't use your ht chain bullets..?
they are color accurate..

Last edited:

Great Fawkin pics Skull!!! I like the COO minigun , but i'm not posing my Ahhhhnuld with the M134 right now since everyone and their mother is doing that . I may pick it up someday.

heres my pose right now

TerminatorPhotoShoot038_zps45a32b0b.jpg

TerminatorPhotoShoot049_zps001cf8bf.jpg

Great Fawkin pics Skull!!! I like the COO minigun , but i'm not posing my Ahhhhnuld with the M134 right now since everyone and their mother is doing that . I may pick it up someday.

heres my pose right now

nice ecko... but if for you is interessing there are many people with the same shotgun pose too...;)

nice ecko... but if for you is interessing there are many people with the same shotgun pose too...;)

Because thats my shotgun pose :lol

go through the MMS T800 thread , i think i was the first one to pose Ahhhhnuld that way .

I'm gunna start patenting my poses :lol

Because thats my shotgun pose :lol

go through the MMS T800 thread , i think i was the first one to pose Ahhhhnuld that way .

I'm gunna start patenting my poses :lol

no you don't I was the first..I made it before the release..:lol:lol

sorry mate but you have wrong to build it..
take a look at mine..
DSC02134.jpg

the front part is wrong..why don't use your ht chain bullets..?
they are color accurate..

Yeah I know, I'll mess with it later. I'm fine with the coo model ammo belt and besides I'm not an acturatey nut, Nice pic btw!

heres my pose right now

TerminatorPhotoShoot038_zps45a32b0b.jpg

Sick ecko, I know the cyberdine look is being used alot, I like it though, however the loading the grenade launcher look is pretty epic looking to, where its open and his loading a round.
dx10more001.jpg

dx10more002.jpg

dx10more004.jpg

I know the glasses should'nt be on in these pics, I took the a while ago

June 1 2010
e152qu.jpg

:lol

STFU XD
2dgol90.jpg

ok I finally took some better pictures after I corrected a few inaccuracies pointed out to me by fellow freaks

p1010687wx.jpg

photodec24001813.jpg

Now can anyone tell the difference in quality cause one is with my better camera and one is with my iPhone ;)

OKOK most will be able to tell as there are plenty give aways but both are pretty decent and no distortion as long as you know the limitation of what you have and have enough lights... no need for tripod or Macro as I am taking pictures of the entire figure and used some decent portable CCFL lights. As long as your shutter speed is a min of 1/50sec or faster a reasonably steady hand will be fine. Just you need the light to keep the ISO as low as you can afford to keep noise at bay. So no matter what you need LIGHT as much as you can find

OH and a quick shot of my mini guns. I also added the extra label to my HT one :D
p1010675p.jpg

Actually the HT one ain't so bad at all just after putting together the Coo Model that one felt more realistic :p
Maybe HT should allow us to assemble more parts to trick us into thinking it is even more realistic too :D

BTW another example of poor lighting
p1010689f.jpg

CCFL Light from bottom and top washing out a lot of the details while the light was not enough. I guess here is proof why we all look sick at work ;)
The other pictures I did according to my photography friend. A min basic setup that works for me consists of two strong light sources A) at the front side aiming at the subjects to light up what you want to see of the face and B) at the back the other side aiming at the back of the subject to highlight the outline of the subject. Move more to the side to manipulate shadows and throw more light as needed. So yeah again it's all about lighting

Last edited:
Back