1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

That lighting is very good for the headsculpt, particularly so the blue given the overall blue theme of T2 ^

Thanks guys, Loving all my terminator figures right now, but yes t1 t-800 is still my favorate althought I never barley take the figure out of the case as I'm afraid of knocking off the studs on the back of the jacket. I'm having alot of fun messing around with the dx10 these days as its a fun figure and debateably the best t-2 arnold there is, aleast in 1:6 scale.

The enterbay is more impressive on a shelf due to shear size and is a awesomely cool centerpiece to my collection, however I just find 1/4 scale to large to mess around with, 1/6 is more fun to pose and handle.

The Coo model minigun is better in every way which is why I prefer it, its a piece of 1:6 art and looks great in the hands of the dx. Theres nothing wrong with the one hot toys gave us I just like the Coo model better cause of the metal and working parts and those little metal rings sell it as more realistic.

please to anyone..try to stop to make pics with iphone o cellphone, smartphone ecc they ruin the quality of this figures in all sense.....let's use a camera for this type of collectibles..

I agree!! Strupid iphone camera pics!

TO EVERYONE try to avoid to make pics with the soap with apple flavour..or similar..please

Its not even an iphone, its and old htc t-mobile phone:( I will reframe from posting up-dates for a while:monkey2

i was joking too ;) skull..but try to use better light condition at all...

Its all good guys, I'm not crying about it:lol I'm gunna try and find the camera I bought my wife a couple of years ago she don't use anymore, maybe that will due the trick for now.

sorry for the ot freaks..
skull this is the real reason of my post..I was in debate with another guy about the triad zombie survival kits, he said the weapon weren't in scale but oversized for a 1/6 figure, so I asked to prove that and he said try with google images there are some pics with threea zomb figures with that type of weapons and you will see a figure with a double bat and a big machete..so I tried to look for..and after a long search..
look by yourself ..these pics are shot with a phone and ugly lens distorsion...
DSCN7291.jpg

DSCN7297.jpg

DSCN7293.jpg

so I've lost my chance to get this set because the shop which I've ordered has sold the last one :( :slap:gah:
time is precious..but for the most the pics for referring

Last edited:

It is not a photographer's job to sell a figure for the company, they have their photographers and have already released their marketing images. The shots here are for fans to have fun and share their joy for their collectible through imagery, if you don't care for someone's style, that's your choice as a viewer an you will have your favorite photographers, but there is no need to push someone to do it your way, it's rude an unnecessary.

Photographers, shoot YOUR way, your images will carry a voice unique to you, let it be heard, don't cease to be yourself because someone doesn't like it.

On a side note, I opened the batterie compartment on my harley phone I got from ebay a couple of weeks back. I wanted to see the light up feature and the batterie compartment is empty:dunno I mean the wires than metal parts that the batterie connects to were not installed at the factory I guess:pfft:

I guess I'll be getting this sooner than I thought. Sometime after Christmas.

Looking forward to it.

Just not sure about dem eyes or dat neck. I got Batman a few weeks ago, and while the eyes weren't as bad as they are in every photo, they're still pretty funny looking.

Back