1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

I just set up my DX10 with the MMS outfit and it looks fantastic, 100% prefer it over the DX. I also ended up using the MMS boots and shot gun because they both have more subtle weathering as well. Hoping I can take some pics tonight. :rock

Hey anytime you wanna trade an DX set for an MMS set let me know :lol

Friday can't come soon enough! cannot wait to get this figure!

i monitor my package with 2 of these figures inside.
postal site says it weights 6 kilograms.
wow that's either a very heavy figure or a thick wooden package box :)

Well, I'm on the fence. On one hand, I am really think this would be a worthwile piece in the collection; on the other I am concidering the ThreeA Ambush piece since its just so....different. Any opinions which I would be better off with? I have funds for either, just not both.

Well, I'm on the fence. On one hand, I am really think this would be a worthwile piece in the collection; on the other I am concidering the ThreeA Ambush piece since its just so....different. Any opinions which I would be better off with? I have funds for either, just not both.

That ambush figure looks cool and differant, but certainly not iconic. It really depends on what you prefer in the end, do you already have the mms117 and how big a terminator-real steel fan are you. I suggest you watch some youtube reviews on both figures to help you deside.

I am a pretty big Terminator fan, which is why I was planing on waiting until the battle damaged DX (which to me is FAR more iconic than the cyberdine version). The Ambush figure would just be a piece to have, I am a fan of robots in general and the engineering that went into the bot far surpasses anything I have seen in a while (on par with HT's go at Endo's).

I am a pretty big Terminator fan, which is why I was planing on waiting until the battle damaged DX (which to me is FAR more iconic than the cyberdine version). The Ambush figure would just be a piece to have, I am a fan of robots in general and the engineering that went into the bot far surpasses anything I have seen in a while (on par with HT's go at Endo's).

I find both the bd and clean versions are both iconic, just really comes down to what look one likes better, I love the new dx and actually have a second figure on the way, its the best t2 t-800 out there imo, I also have the new dx13 on pre-order. I used to sometimes pick up figures just cause they look cool and still do on occassion but with prices so high now I mainly try to focus my collection on personnal favorates.

Here are a couple pics of the DX10 sculpt and body with the MMS outfit and shotty. :rock Can't believe I almost passed on this...

_MG_6316.jpg

_MG_6315.jpg

_MG_6328.jpg

_MG_6326.jpg

_MG_6325.jpg

_MG_6322.jpg

_MG_6318.jpg

_MG_6336.jpg

I like it. Do the clothes seem like they move with the body naturally?

I think it looks pretty good with the MMS clothes. I dunno, I still prefer the DX suit more though.

I think it looks pretty good with the MMS clothes. I dunno, I still prefer the DX suit more though.

I think it looks good etherway, it all comes down to do what you like. Its been said by me before, mms leather looks more weathered and the dx leather moves better but is to clean. I for one don't really mess with my figures much, they go from box to shelf for the most part and I'm keeping my mms so I'm happy to leave them as they both came.

Its cool see see what people do with theres, I enjoy checking out all the photos and looking at the customs. Its nice to see others takes and ideas on how they display there stuff, its one of the things that keep me coming back the forum everyday.

Back