1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Looks great! The MMS leather are great, it's no wonder they have gone back to them for the DX13...

I'm glad I will still have a set even after I sell my MMS :yess:

Looks great! The MMS leather are great, it's no wonder they have gone back to them for the DX13...

:lecture

If the MMS outfit fits the DX body, I'll be putting my DX10 outfit up for sale!

Nah, i doubt that thats the reason, the pleather is not as nice as you think once having both the DX and MMS standing next to one another, sure the tailoring is a bit of a mess on the MMS but, really the main thing it has going for it is the weathering yet, it looks more plastic and cheap next to the DX bike jacket.

DX13 is a cost cutting move since it includes two jackets, i would think..plus, the pleather is most likely easier to paint and damage during manufacturing.

Thanks. Really is a great likeness I think. I will say that I think this head prone to distortion because it can look a little strange at different angles. Because of the use of PERS, its really a thin layer of PVC. It reminds me of the first DX Batmans that came out. Remember how they had that wonky head?

Nah, i doubt that thats the reason, the pleather is not as nice as you think once having both the DX and MMS standing next to one another, sure the tailoring is a bit of a mess on the MMS but, really the main thing it has going for it is the weathering yet, it looks more plastic and cheap next to the DX bike jacket.

DX13 is a cost cutting move since it includes two jackets, i would think..plus, the pleather is most likely easier to paint and damage during manufacturing.

More than the weathering, I think the MMS has a better texture to it, and is slightly less bulky than the real leather (esp. in the pocket and lapel areas). The texture of the real leather looks out of place in 1/6.

More than the weathering, I think the MMS has a better texture to it, and is slightly less bulky than the real leather (esp. in the pocket and lapel areas). The texture of the real leather looks out of place in 1/6.

:exactly::goodpost: I did say it from the start..the mms complete dress is a way better...:hi5: with the paperclip mod is quite perfect...

BADMUTHADUDE, did you get info from Toys2 shipping this yet?

I do get what you are saying about the texture to a degree though this does vary depending on what cut of leather was used for the jacket on the DX as i have seen differences in texture from various pics of the DX jacket.

I will say the real leather reacts much better when articulating the figure and looks like it creases much more like a real leather jacket does(cause it is real leather XD)then the MMS jacket..its not a biggie but, its something i notice..both figures are fantastic and i'm not parting with them ever. :)

mine left HK last week.
with russianpost it means that in 1-2 months they will be here if postmen don't get drunk on new year and dance on the packages.

4101771b6652.jpg

479dbe8c327b.jpg

man this new head makes the mms117 sculpt look like its arnold from the last stand..

Samne here.

:lecture

If the MMS outfit fits the DX body, I'll be putting my DX10 outfit up for sale!

Cool, I may be doing the same. :)

what's so wrong with new clothes?
luckily i kept 4 sets of old ones, but judging by photos neither looks better or worse.

mine left HK last week.
with russianpost it means that in 1-2 months they will be here if postmen don't get drunk on new year and dance on the packages.

4101771b6652.jpg

479dbe8c327b.jpg

:horror

Good luck.

in soviet russia you don't choose a post office :D

Back