1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Some of OMG's pics have the black shirt on. He said it's easy to switch out the shirts.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for your reply, but i searched OMG's photo review and couldn't find any picture with the black shirt on.
I think it will fit as well, but it suprized me that no one has tried it out or posted a pic of it yet.

Thanks for your reply, but i searched OMG's photo review and couldn't find any picture with the black shirt on.
I think it will fit as well, but it suprized me that no one has tried it out or posted a pic of it yet.

In the first two posts in OMG's photo thread there are pics with the black shirt on.

Why wouldn't the black shirt fit this figure? :lol

Got my set today and Im totally in love with it! I know its redundant in saying that pics dont do this thing justice, but it must be said again.

Not really sure what else there is to be said that hasnt already. I think the box is pure sex! One of my favorite DX boxes so far. I love the light up base, but like others have mentioned, I think a diorama Cyberdyne floor with broken glass would have been better.

The neck is an eye sore which I was afraid of but thats one of the issues with PERS.

Id really like to get a second DX head now to replace my MMS one so if anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know.

Now, HT bring on the Battle Damaged version!!!

Congrats Rzeznikk:hi5: So far I think its unanimous that everyone whos got this in-hand likes it so far. I agree that hot toys needs to take this momentum and push to finish the rest of the terminator line, give us a new t800 endo, t800 battle damaged, t1 kyle reese, t1 police shootout. I know theres more figures that could be made but those would do it for me. I don't want to wait another two+ years for the next release.

They could always make t2 john connor a toy fair type exclusive.

Congrats Rzeznikk:hi5: So far I think its unanimous that everyone whos got this in-hand likes it so far. I agree that hot toys needs to take this momentum and push to finish the rest of the terminator line, give us a new t800 endo, t800 battle damaged, t1 kyle reese, t1 police shootout. I know theres more figures that could be made but those would do it for me. I don't want to wait another two+ years for the next release.

They could always make t2 john connor a toy fair type exclusive.

:hi5:

Yessir! I could go for the Police Shoot Out/Battle Damaged T-800 from T1 and a Steel Mill/Battle Damaged T-800 from T2 and Im set.

But I do want to see Kyle Reese made. Not sure if Id buy him though.

So bad news for those hoping to replace the head of the MMS117 with the DX. I just tried switching the heads and the DX10 doesnt fit on the MMS neck peg right. Looks pin headed. So I tried taking the neck joint out of the rubber neck to see if the DX10 head would just sit on the neck. No go. Neck is too thick.

:(

Now there are several pictures, with more natural lighting where the headsculpt absolutely great.
And I now really understand the comparisons to EB´s 1/4.
There even seem to be ONLY similarities, sculptwise.
I kinda see myself reverting back to getting him and if I do not like what I see, I sell him take this money as half a fund for the EB...

So bad news for those hoping to replace the head of the MMS117 with the DX. I just tried switching the heads and the DX10 doesnt fit on the MMS neck peg right. Looks pin headed. So I tried taking the neck joint out of the rubber neck to see if the DX10 head would just sit on the neck. No go. Neck is too thick.

:goodpost:That info is gunna save alot of people the money and trouble of just getting the head, I had no plans to do this but I know alot of people did, thanks for the heads up, no pun intended:lol

:goodpost:That info is gunna save alot of people the money and trouble of just getting the head, I had no plans to do this but I know alot of people did, thanks for the heads up, no pun intended:lol

Yeah glad I tried this before rushing and buying another head. So its looking like if I want to replace my MMS head, Ill have to get a DX head AND the new DX Body...which with cost I might as well just buy a whole nother figure. And sell off the pieces I dont want/need....

:gah: thanks for the info.

Yeah glad I tried this before rushing and buying another head. So its looking like if I want to replace my MMS head, Ill have to get a DX head AND the new DX Body...which with cost I might as well just buy a whole nother figure. And sell off the pieces I dont want/need....

If your replacing the mms head and body theres really nothing much left too replace:lol not sure putting the mms clothes on the new dx figure is really gunna improve anything, yeah the mms leather are more worn looking but the new leather fit better and move more natually so for the amount of money spent to acheve that look seems excessive. If someone wants to upgrade the mms I simply suggest getting the dx.

IMGP7749.JPG

IMGP7753.JPG

IMGP7760.JPG

Hot Toys DX10 Terminator 2 - T-800 (Part 1)
Hot Toys DX10 Terminator 2 - T-800 (Part 2)

If your replacing the mms head and body theres really nothing much left too replace:lol not sure putting the mms clothes on the new dx figure is really gunna improve anything, yeah the mms leather are more worn looking but the new leather fit better and move more natually so for the amount of money spent to acheve that look seems excessive. If someone wants to upgrade the mms I simply suggest getting the dx.

Yeah thats what Im thinking

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Pity about that Rzeznikk but thanks for letting us know. As you said it looks like it'll be a case of buying multiples of the entire figure further down the road.

Just ordered him. The hs is too good to pass up, even though I still enjoy looking at the mms release.

I really don't care.. I will reach in all the way...;):yess:

the new leather is like the alluminiun foil..:monkey4
for my lucky I have reached to sell one jacket I had bought :monkey4

Just bought this guy. i tried to resist, but not having a decent terminator figure in my collection when it needed one swayed me. should have it by the end of next week judging by how fast i got samurai pred from dgray-man
Now the hunt for a 1/6 harley is on should be fun. I might pick up a loose 1:6 40mm greande(if i can find one) so i can pose him reloading the grenade launcher.

Last edited:
Back