1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

:dunno

:dunno Sorry buddy not sure what your saying:(

I will reach to fix the dx head on the mms at all cost..
and the new jacket and the pants are like
Household-Aluminium-Foil-3.jpg

I bought one spare (now sold) so I know what I mean:wink1:

Last edited:

Does anybody knows when it will be dropped on the BBTS? :)

So bad news for those hoping to replace the head of the MMS117 with the DX. I just tried switching the heads and the DX10 doesnt fit on the MMS neck peg right. Looks pin headed. So I tried taking the neck joint out of the rubber neck to see if the DX10 head would just sit on the neck. No go. Neck is too thick.

:(

:thud: Well, that ****ing sucks. Now I must sell the figure. ****.

Chip01.jpg

Who's that in the background?...

Is there actual sculpted detail at the bottom of that chip shaft (i.e. showing the end of the inserted CPU chip in place, and all that detail you see in the deleted scene,) or is this just a no-sculpt space with a flat bottom that holds that little silver cylinder/plug thing?

So bad news for those hoping to replace the head of the MMS117 with the DX. I just tried switching the heads and the DX10 doesnt fit on the MMS neck peg right. Looks pin headed. So I tried taking the neck joint out of the rubber neck to see if the DX10 head would just sit on the neck. No go. Neck is too thick.

:(

:wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1::wink1:

:wink1::impatient::monkey1:wink1:

Is there actual sculpted detail at the bottom of that chip shaft (i.e. showing the end of the inserted CPU chip in place, and all that detail you see in the deleted scene,) or is this just a no-sculpt space with a flat bottom that holds that little silver cylinder/plug thing?

There's a sculpted chip inside so you can't actually put the CPU in. If there's a 1/4 version I hope it can be done.. The sides have grooves for the shock absorbing thingy... you can put that in then the endo cover. So you can kinda act the scene out if you want to.

My DX10 has shipped from Toys2. Should be here Friday!

Int-er-esssting.

No email for me yet. Does Toys2 still adhere to the old 'if you combine orders with seperate release dates, you won't receive till the last item comes into stock' thing? Because I ordered this with the P2 City hunter and DX11.

There's a sculpted chip inside so you can't actually put the CPU in. If there's a 1/4 version I hope it can be done.. The sides have grooves for the shock absorbing thingy... you can put that in then the endo cover. So you can kinda act the scene out if you want to.

Thanks, that's awesome. After all the pics I have seen now, I think this just crossed into "must buy."

Anyone know what kind of chair Arnie sits in during that deleted chip scene? Looks like an office chair, wonder if you can get it in 1/6. Would be cool to do that and make a little 1/6 flouro tube like the lightsabers.

What did the previous poster mean by the leather jacket and pants being like Alum foil? It doesn't feel right?

Thanks, that's awesome. After all the pics I have seen now, I think this just crossed into "must buy."

Anyone know what kind of chair Arnie sits in during that deleted chip scene? Looks like an office chair, wonder if you can get it in 1/6. Would be cool to do that and make a little 1/6 flouro tube like the lightsabers.

What did the previous poster mean by the leather jacket and pants being like Alum foil? It doesn't feel right?

I think zy toys made office chairs in a multitude of colors, I got two green ones and there pretty cool. About the aluminum foil comment his is the only one to complain about the real leather outfit, the only thing I see off about it is the fact it is not weathered like on the mms version, however it is a better fit as the jacket is bigger and more acturate to the films version and the new leather moves more naturally.

Back