1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine has finally arrived and I am very happy. Very good job HT ;-)

pizzat8003.jpg

pizzat8004.jpg

pizzat8006.jpg

pizzat8007.jpg

pizzat8005.jpg

pizzat8008.jpg

pizzat8009.jpg

Awesome pics!!! Can't wait to get mine. Have a deal wit a fellow member who is buying one just for some of the accessories. I'm getting the whole figure and the remainder of the accessories.

Tap'd from my N7

Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Disappointingly the set is not built to the same exacting standards as previous episodes. We have no idea whose birthday it is, and the background is a-clutter with shipping boxes. 3 stars.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBxS1x6IcZI&list=UULarRrvFygyvTzu8KOudF5w&index=1&feature=plcp

I know this users... Is a china owner of an ebay shop, kidult toy shop if I still remember..he has the shop & store inside his home:rotfl:rotfl
every video he has posted it's pretty terrible..:slap

I haven't received mine yet but from what I can tell its probably the best T2 T-800 Arnold ever made.

^you've had a major turnaround on this figure. You and Snoop.

I did. I'll admit all day long (for once in a long while) that I jumped the gun on this one. It took unexpected pics to shine this product. Weird.

Got mine yesterday, but have to wait for Christmas to open it.

I did. I'll admit all day long (for once in a long while) that I jumped the gun on this one. It took unexpected pics to shine this product. Weird.

Yeah, oddly many of the more amateur pics were the ones to make this look its best that we've seen.

I don't blame you, its been a roller coaster of a release. First we get the prototype which never impressed me, I had it up as a screen saver for months trying to like it to no avail, then no hong kong release first so no early reviews and unboxing videos to go by, them we finally get omgs pics with the revised sculpt and then the $h!t hit the fan, everyone gets totally divided:panic: Only til people finally get him in hand and more pics and videos come out can you figure out if its good or not.

I don't blame you, its been a roller coaster of a release. First we get the prototype which never impressed me, I had it up as a screen saver for months trying to like it to no avail, then no hong kong release first so no early reviews and unboxing videos to go by, them we finally get omgs pics with the revised sculpt and then the $h!t hit the fan, everyone gets totally divided:panic: Only til people finally get him in hand and more pics and videos come out can you figure out if its good or not.

The headsculpt has looked great in all the videos posted here, totally Arnie and IMO nothing in particular jarring. I hope and kinda expect that they represent the truest impression of what its like in hand without yet actually having it in hand.

Yeah, oddly many of the more amateur pics were the ones to make this look its best that we've seen.

That's what I find odd about this particular figure too. Not even OMG's amazing photography showed how great the sculpt really is. It's been the crappy iphone and flash heavy pics that have made this figure look the best. :lol

Amateurs they are no more :)

Yeah that pretty much sums me up well :lol It doesn't happen that often with me though. I suppose if I didn't give a damn about the product I wouldn't care.

That's what I find odd about this particular figure too. Not even OMG's amazing photography showed how great the sculpt really is. It's been the crappy iphone and flash heavy pics that have made this figure look the best. :lol

Honestly, I almost prefer more modest looking pics to get a feel for what the figure looks like or a video review.

Heres a few more shots of mine

arniedx004.jpg

arniedx005.jpg

arniedx006.jpg

arniedx007.jpg

arniedx008.jpg

arniedx009.jpg

This figure turned out pretty badass. I'll probably receive mine monday.

It seems like an improvement over the mms in about everyway possible except the weathering on the clothes.

The head sculpt is the biggest improvement, it looks bigger better and more accurate.

Now if they would only get rid of pers.

The headsculpt has looked great in all the videos posted here, totally Arnie and IMO nothing in particular jarring. I hope and kinda expect that they represent the truest impression of what its like in hand without yet actually having it in hand.

I think videos really are best at showing how these figures look in hand. Photography is so deceptive and this thread has got to be the best example of that!

I Recieve mine Next Thursday. Here's hoping for a Steel Mill battle damage, T-800 chrome, and DX T-1000 figure teaser at Toyfair!

Here's another un-boxing video.
It's not mine...
[ame]https://youtu.be/wZDYFMbYoIA[/ame]

Back