1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

FedEx says mine should be delivered today, I'm still pumped until I get this guy in hand. Only until I have some time to look over it, I'll be the judge of it. I also own the MMS, which like King Darkness mentioned also has its weaknesses apart from the likeness of Arnie IMO. I am really hoping this figure looks better in hand, as the Terminator franchise is one of my favorite lines HTs has picked-up, and it would be a shame if this figure was a let down. Having said all that, has anyone who already received the DX10 have any issues to be aware of? Loose magnets etc.

I always come on here to express my self with all you guys on pretty much everything related to collecting. I hate to see the bickering over opinions, if anything we should all join forces and bicker to HTs CS . . .

Really? These are not of the same quality, let alone a delux model released years later.:dunno

ScreenShot2012-11-09at171954.png

This kinda nit-pickery and it is some serious nit-pickery (new word that) just sucks the fun out of stuff man.

If you think the previous version is better, then cool, but this need to stomp on this one seems like you and many others' way of validating your decision not to get it.

Folks go out of their way to be negative and it's just getting old.

I have no idea whose arguing what in this thread anymore.

Fact is they're both awful sculpts. Playing spot the difference with both sculpts is like comparing a turd with a turd wrapped in a bow.

Fact is they're both awful sculpts. Playing spot the difference with both sculpts is like comparing a turd with a turd wrapped in a bow.

Or it's like comparing a turd to a turd with PERS.:lol

This kinda nit-pickery and it is some serious nit-pickery (new word that) just sucks the fun out of stuff man.

If you think the previous version is better, then cool, but this need to stomp on this one seems like you and many others' way of validating your decision not to get it.

Folks go out of their way to be negative and it's just getting old.

I am getting it Eamon, so that's way off line.
But cool, if you don't have an issue with it great. It think it's everyone's right to be discerning or not when it comes to their toys, given that this is a toy discussion forum.
Love it or hate it, or all the variables in between, thats each persons right.
As long as it is polite and respectful. I for example have never said your opinion was "nit-pickery" or "load of old bollocks".

:dunno

Eamon. You seem to have issue with ppls opinions not matching your own? It's all about voicing one's opinions on a forum. Or so I thought?

I just call like is see it dude. It's not personal.

Well, you see it incorrectly dude, as I already stated I am getting this.
Soon in fact. And yes, Eamon that is personal, how else would you describe it. And incorrect.

I don't understand why people need to personalise comments against others, just because they have a different opinion to you, good OR bad.

It's just ridiculous.

Eamon. You seem to have issue with ppls opinions not matching your own? It's all about voicing one's opinions on a forum. Or so I thought?
Exactly.

Wow
Yea i know my post may mean crap since i don't have many posts but reading this thread and the dx12 before it was shipped has put me off entering a discussion on this board. I was hoping to find some like minded collectors who just like to talk about these " high end collectible action figures" since all my friends think Im nuts to drop the coin on these things (even though they think the are bad@@s). My point being i lurk on this site to get news, updates,ideas and some pretty wicked knowledge of these things but I don't want to argue with people over it. I do enough of that at work.
Opposing viewpoints are key to good discussion but damn, some nasty conversations spark up over a frigging TOY. If you dislike the figure cool if you love it cool. I missed out on the 1st so this figure will fill that void. I still think the 1st one is great and would pass on this if I had it. I think the thing we should really be getting ripped at is how little they give us for the price point. What happened to the two figures included, multiple head sculpts more accessories etc that a DX used to be. While this figure is great IMO its really light in any substance and not for $230.00 or the dx12 light load of goodies for 260$.. Hell wasn't the dx 01 $200 and you got 2 completely different figures. Oh well said my small piece now I must go....

Calling these figures toys in such a way....how about GTFO out of this hobby now if thats all you see these figures as...its opinions/people like you that are making all the less creative media out there big $$$.

The reason why most mainstream music and movies suck today is because of people like you who don't give a ****, or will not be paying attention and just pay up and follow suit.

Oh does calling it a 'turd' and nothing more now qualify as opinion these day?

I would equate it with sidelining someone else's point of view by saying they are talking "bollox".

Absolutely it does! In fact it describes the piece quite succinctly really ;) Does my choice of the word turd offend you or the fact it's directed at a figure you like but I don't?! :lol Come on man! Lighten up a bit! (admittedly a bit rich coming from me)

Well, you see it incorrectly dude, as I already stated I am getting this.
Soon in fact. And yes, Eamon that is personal, how else would you describe it. And incorrect.

Dude, you just posted a pic of the side of his head like there was a major flaw. Which there really isn't.
To me and I dare say more other folks, that is nit-picky.

The whole tone of this thread,other treads and the way folks dump on it not the same as opinion. To me that is the part load of old bollocks.
Again that part wasn't direct squarly at you.

Wow, everyone seems angry. Must be because of the figure, certainly wouldn't be like this if it was great.

Dude, you just posted a pic of the side of his head like there was a major flaw. Which there really isn't.
To me and I dare say more other folks, that is nit-picky.

The whole tone of this thread,other treads and the way folks dump on it not the same as opinion. To me that is the part load of old bollocks.
Again that part wasn't direct squarly at you.

In YOUR opinion Eamon. That's the missing part. I would never say the same back at you for over praising what i believed to be a substandard release? If people think it's poor, they have every right to say so?
This isn't an official Hot Toys forum, we are allowed not to like their stuff?

Regarding the pics, I never said it was a major flaw, it was a very good (and rare occasion) for a like for like comparison at the sharpness of the sculpt.

Wow, everyone seems angry. Must be because of the figure, certainly wouldn't be like this if it was great.

:lecture:exactly:

I didn't see this in the Sparrow thread, or over in the EB BD t800 thread.

If I was being really deadly serious, I probably would use harder language that 'a "load of old bollocks". ;)

This is me lighted up! I hardly post on these boards these days.

I come back for a gander and yeah, it's the same old negative bollocks as it's always been. Sorry if pointing that basic fact offends some.

Calling these figures toys in such a way....how about GTFO out of this hobby now if thats all you see these figures as...its opinions/people like you that are making all the less creative media out there big $$$.

The reason why most mainstream music and movies suck today is because of people like you who don't give a ****, or will not be paying attention and just pay up and follow suit.

Ah thanks for proving my point

Back