1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Yeah a grown man (well Im going to assume hes a grown man...doesnt act like it...but hey what can ya do...?) calling another grown man names. OH NOES! Feelings hurt! :lol

Seriously some people take this hobby way too seriously. Im just SO glad Im not them and that I can enjoy this hobby without sweating over some nitpicky nonsense. :lecture

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry Josh, read the actual thread before posting. No one called anyone names.

Incidentally Yes, I'm a grown man, professional, international celebrity, member of mensa and married with two small kids.
Now give it a rest, for gods sake and don't start your **** in here as well.

:peace

I am a little bit disapponted, the big surprise for all of us it would be Ht had included a new battle damaged head or some cloth weathered in this release, at the contrary this paint app do not respect the classic standart of Ht with others realeases or the new improved multilayer tech by EB..
and this figure is nice.. but is only a must buy for who had missed the mms...they don't pay attention to details...the stand is quite similar the tron's stand, no diorama, no endo arm, no box of flowers (useless and boring head cyberdyne chip ) and improved glasses that you have to keep in the figure to cover the pers eyes to have a better arnold likeness..:monkey3 (minigun and grenade launcher: they haven't the same quality of coomodel) :monkey3
Rory has discovered the last pics in the WC... sound strange because he usually pays a lot attention when he post pics,
he can't find a worse pic in any case, he knows how a pic with bad light can ruin a photo subject.. but he has choose expressely that pics only for a reason...and you know why...

I am a little bit disapponted, the big surprise for all of us it would be Ht had included a new battle damaged head or some cloth weathered in this release, at the contrary this paint app do not respect the classic standart of Ht with others realeases or the new improved multilayer tech by EB..
and this figure is nice.. but is only a must buy for who had missed the mms...they don't pay attention to details...the stand is quite similar the tron's stand, no diorama, no endo arm, no box of flowers (useless and boring head cyberdyne chip ) and improved glasses that you have to keep in the figure to cover the pers eyes to have a better arnold likeness..:monkey3 (minigun and grenade launcher: they haven't the same quality of coomodel) :monkey3
Rory has discovered the last pics in the WC... sound strange because he usually pays a lot attention when he post pics,
he can't find a worse pic in any case, he knows how a pic with bad light can ruin a photo subject.. but he has choose expressely that pics only for a reason...and you know why...

yes, you posted that already on the previous page. No one paid any attention to you because you are trolling as usual. No one listening to you anymore over in the GOD thread?
:lol

Whatever the tone may be, this whole argument only drags the thread off topic and won't achieve anything at all. Nothing will change.

Aye! I appreciate that and sorry about that.
Message boards aren't for everybody I guess.

It's just you get excited for a figure and then you come here expecting some good geek outs and solid backs and forth only to find out folks that it's quite a negative place. Well I think it's negative anyways.

I shall stick to pic observing. :)

I just want to know where my official 1/6 Battle Damaged/Steel Mill T-800 is. My NECA one is alright, but it doesn't satisfy what I'm craving (and don't suggest the 1/4 nigga coming from Enterbay, I want a 1/6 one too).

Where is the official Police Shootout/Tanker truck T-800 from T1 to compliment my Tech Noir 1984 Terminator? NECA and Art Asylum has made them recently, why hasn't anyone else? I'm getting sick of seeing jerry rigged mods/customs of him with fake sunglasses and blood running down his left eye. P.'s a ****ing fiend and I'm sick of seeing him dominate the Tech Noir thread. Give me something official. Where are my LEDs?

Where the **** is the 1/6 Kyle Reese? You're going to make '89 Batman figures, Marty McFly, Doc ****ing Brown, another Robocop, Luke Skywalker and other 80s greats but no mother ****ing Kyle Reese? WTF?

yes, you posted that already on the previous page. No one paid any attention to you because you are trolling as usual. No one listening to you anymore over in the GOD thread?
:lol

seems the troll are you..:lol:lol

Sorry Josh, read the actual thread before posting. No one called anyone names.

Incidentally Yes, I'm a grown man, professional, international celebrity, member of mensa and married with two small kids.
Now give it a rest, for gods sake and don't start your **** in here as well.

:peace

Oh Im sorry, Im not allowed to post my opinions here? Only you right? Youre a grown man? Proove it. Cause all Im seeing is a child sounding like a broken record trying desperately to make people see it his way. Not just in this thread too might I add. Youre the one that starts "the ****". You can see that before I even entered the discussion that YOU were the one irritating people. Not me. Im not going anywhere. Dont like what I have to say please put me on ignore. Or maybe "retire" again. Cause nobody is listening to your, as Nam would call it,"Whiny Tittybabying".

Looks like a solid figure, nothing looks like a major leap forward. The MMS has issues, this one seems to have some of its own. Sculpt is spot on in one shot, then borderline terrible in the next. Lighting and angle seems to greatly affect the sculpt. As to which is better, MMS or this, they both have strengths and weaknesses, so its gonna be a matter personal of opinion. I'm sure for those that just dropped $200, they are gonna be more inclined to see it as better than the MMS. And those sticking with the MMS will probably preach the opposite. Enterbay wins the T2 sculpt-off for me, Hot Toys seems to have missed the mark twice. Both passable, but a little short on overall likeness.

One thing I will say for sure, I don't think its worth the price, but I have become increasing less impressed with price vs pay off over the last year or so. Nothing seems to be worth what we are being charged.

Kongrats to all who picked it up though.

Why can't you all be more like King?

Oh Im sorry, Im not allowed to post my opinions here? Only you right? Youre a grown man? Proove it. Cause all Im seeing is a child sounding like a broken record trying desperately to make people see it his way. Not just in this thread too might I add. Youre the one that starts "the ****". You can see that before I even entered the discussion that YOU were the one irritating people. Not me. Im not going anywhere. Dont like what I have to say please put me on ignore. Or maybe "retire" again. Cause nobody is listening to your, as Nam would call it,"Whiny Tittybabying".

Who said you were not allowed to post your opinions Josh?
I'm a little confused, or maybe you are trying to put words in other peoples mouths again. Easy that.

"Prove it?" Jesus! how juvenile. But I will play along. I've already posted this pic on these forums so no problem in doing so again.

And here is me with my son. Just because we don't feel the need to post our wedding pictures on an anonymous website doesn't make us kids.
In fact I would say quite the opposite.

Now bugger off and put me on "ignore", and I will do you the honor of doing the same? :monkey4

mev-1.jpg

Reposting a post you already made isn't any worse than posting a post that you already posted, but slightly altered by making it a bit different and changing a few words around.

If I had a penny for every time I posted about hating on PERS, or Rory on soft sculpts, or how Nova feels about Hot Toys and what he thinks they should and shouldn't release, or a-dev's situation with his woman, marriage and having to make tough decisions on toys, or Oscorps love of Medicom, or Maglor and futzing and photography or Jye's ****ing lolz cats, I'd be a very rich man.

We're all broken records in some form or another. Some are just more obnoxious than others.

popcorn-01-michael-jackson.gif

Back