1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

The eyes and ears just kill it.

PERS works on Batman, The Joker, Bruce Lee and Jack Sparrow, but Luke, Indy and the Terminator look awful with it.

Well of course it's a new sculpt is it actually a better sculpt though? Personally I prefer the original :dunno

I'm not saying that. But someone was saying earlier they think it's even the same sculpt. I think it's pretty clearly not, for better or worse.

The new sculpt looks less aggressive which IMO is true to the character and Arnold. Same reason I felt the Enterbay 1/4 looked way better because it had that passive aggressive expression rather than straight up murder look.

Wow, the head sculpt is just so off. It looks like a younger version of Arnold or someone trying to impersonate him.

The PERS isn't killing anything.

But the sculpt is definitely weird. Like they tweaked the old sculpt to look younger.

Pretty ____ing disappointing DX. Not much improved at all. No BD.

It's a slap in the face, you prefer aspects of the original over this, you don't care for the accessories, but you'll buy it anyway, even if it's not "a keeper"?

W...T....F...
I am a huge Arny fan and i love Terminator 2. Yet, i do not own a figure from the movie but this is within my price range unlike the current one which has inflated in price.

I don’t own the original T2 T-800 but 99% of the “in hand” pictures I have seen have him wearing his glasses.
I have no interest. But what I see is a business. HT’s needs to milk the T2 T-800 image before releasing the battle damaged version....that’s good business.
50/50 sad for those who have the original and waiting for something new. Awesome for those who missed on the first one. HT needs to take their money first!!!

:cuckoo: they've made 2 figures already, and this wouldn't be milking as the BD version hasn't been done, this is a shameless cash-grab for new customers that keeps both new AND existing customers from splashing the cash, new customers would've bought a BD version just as much as this and existing customers would buy it, as it is moslty new customers will get this and existing customers won't that equals less ales to me

On one hand that's a massive FAIL from HT

On the other though it could be a weapon they're waiting to release with a BD version down the line

but it wsn't in the BD scenes :lol

Question is...why will it take all the way until October to release this thing? That means anyone wanting a BD version, if it ever happens, will be waiting a long time.

They have time to tweak the head yet. It's the lack if BD extra head/parts that I feel is the real let down here.

Fail.

My message might be too short, but nothing else needs to be said.

i never thought this figure would get a DX treatment. But now that it has im happy. but i wish they would include a battle damaged head from when he gets shot by the swat team. They should also include the tear gas gun and the endo arm and chip in the glass case. Idk it seems right to do since it is a dx figure.

How much longer down the line will it take, it took 2 years for this POS.

That is the depressing part. When I saw the little thumbnail in the email from HTC, I thought yes! This is it. The full works. Nearly 2 years later. :/

HTs just saved me some loot! I'll grab the parted out weapons & gloved hands...they can keep the rest.

The PERS isn't killing anything.

It's not?

They got the mouth and nose for the most part. It's the head/neck area, eyes and ears that ruin it for me.

eyes.jpg

Nice piece but the sculpt is too young looking or something, it's not quite ON. Not quite hardcore badass enough IMO..

Also would have preferred a BD head and where's the gas pellet gun?

For me, I'll wait for the T1 Police Station Fig.

I love how not a single person who has posted in this thread has a positive view on the figure.

Hopefully HT gets the message.

Back