1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's what we should be getting!

5f92e329-3126-f142.jpg

5f92e329-3145-b76c.jpg

Although I'm happy for those who missed out on the first T2 T800, and some of the bits I'll pick up on eBay when the time comes, but this is a missed opportunity IMO.

Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

If you buy this figure, you're a very effeminate person IMO.

Thats it? The same exact figure with a couple new accessories?

Weve been begging HT for months for a new T-800 to get the battle damage variant, and they just release the first figure over again and charge $50 more for it. There is no way in hell this is worth the DX title.

hhhmmmm I can spend $50 for a grenade launcher and mini gun on eBay for my V1...or I can buy this....

Curious. Is I the same sculpt as the mms with PERS?

You can see why googly eyes are supposed to be the selling point.

Not one pic with the shades on. :lol

Good point. I don't see why PERS needs to be included in an Arnold Terminator figure when the sunglasses are the trademark look.

passed on the first T-800,so more than likely ill be picking this up,,but with what it is $230 lil up there,can see me getting it from AE.
Gotta agree where the hell is the BD head etc???

Heh, remember that discussion we had? Definitely getting this. But what happens if they pull the same move a year later or so with the whole works...

I want a-dev's thoughts on this. Surely he can't be impressed. I remember going back and forth with him about a wish list BD T-800 from T2.

Pluses and negatives. Alas I'm still in work. Trying to post my full thoughts would be an exercise in extreme frustration. It took about 20 minutes to type just this!

Could someone post the old and new sculpts side by side when they have the time?

Ok but the T1 Arnold from Hot Toys is more realistic IMO.

I just discovered this now! :lol

Not only am I not interested because I already have the brilliant 2010 T2 Arnold.. but that head is a step down. That PERS crap - why do they persist with it?? it just ruins the sculpt. Whoever thinks this new one's likeness is better, needs to look again I think.

Like others have said though, where's the damaged version - or even a new Endo??

Man.. :lol

Why does HT continue to use the ridiculously large body for Arnold? Sure, hes a pretty pumped guy, but his look in T2 is actually relativly lean and not all that much bigger than normal people. Compare this to the HT body which is built like The Hulk.

One word I can think of, underwhelming.
When I saw the title I was actually excited to see what they'd come up with. Adds to the reason I don't buy from hot toys at all anymore , false promises , massive delays , missing important characters from lines , deteriorating figures , milking , blah blah blah. Takes the fun out of the hobby now. :dunno

I honestly can't believe this announcment, HT should be ashamed from yet again trying to steal the thunder from Enterbay when they're obvioualy so much smaller of a company

The new sculpt is more detailed than the MMS sculpt by heaps but it looks like a computer generated T800 instead of something sculpted to real life TBH. It still looks good though.

and I LOL'd @ real leather. That sounds familiar.

Back