1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - DX T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Easy decision for me: pick up the minigun, bandolier & grenade launcher when its parted out :)

havent been here much in the last 6 months and nothing has changed.

stop whinging this sculpt looks great.

It is only a toy. get a grip people lol

just pre-ordered

my only problem is that its not a bd version. thats what we should have gotten.

but oh well I'm sure he will come

I've never seen this,but I guess that's where HT got the idea for the flap on the head.
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2t_wrtyxFp8[/ame]

That's pretty much what we're "whining" about.

It's not BD.

2 years of no word, and this is what they came up with. Something they could've whipped up in a week (some the of boardies did exactly that when the first was released).

Personally - I like the new sculpt and will pick this up. (if anything to add my own head to :) ) the last sculpt was so bad it's one reason I turned it into Adev's BD version. :hi5:

:yess: :hi5:

I think the greatest positive to come out of this is that HT has returned to Terminator. Yes its not what everyones been wanting for the past 2 years and many fans have already created a Cyberdyne version from the COOmodels accessory packs but its obviously back in their consciousness. I'm optimistic that the BD version will come. Having said that, it seems they didn't correct the flaws of the previous headsculpt here (yeah about the head, I also think it looks way off, and kinda has a mini-mullet!) and for the BD I really think they need to or its just not going to look right. The facial dimensions are still wrong (as they also are on the 1/4 scale teaser). Yulli is an awesome sculptor but IMO she just has a wierd view of Arnie as having this compacted head. Dutch, MMS117, MMS136 and this, all have squashed heads :dunno

However, despite negatives I feel about this particular figure right here....I'm still ____ing thrilled. An end to the HT Terminator drought, plus the Enterbay news. I'm more happy than p!$$ed to be honest.

That's pretty much what we're "whining" about.

It's not BD.

2 years of no word, and this is what they came up with. Something they could've whipped up in a week (some the of boardies did exactly that when the first was released).

fair enough :peace

Feel bad for Agentofchaos, he's had these two in his sig for so long...

Waiting for...

HT BD T2 T800
HT Solid Snake

while one has'nt been done the other just got further away :(

Is the EB 1/4 or 1/6

Suddenly im reminded of:

new-hat-stacy.gif

i like it, but the price worries me.

This feels like a desperate move. I really think they could have used some kind of North American advisor to give them a much better gauge on our pop culture pulse.

For every few hits they get, they throw their money away on lesser IPs. It's not that their duds outnumber their successes, but those duds had to have cost them dearly. Now they're back to a rehash cash grab. The first one was already the top of its class 2 years ago but I don't see this as the best DX yet. In fact without a second head/face sculpt and with less accessories, it's a definite step back. Even if this one sells well I have a feeling that it won't be enough.

I just discovered this now! :lol

Not only am I not interested because I already have the brilliant 2010 T2 Arnold.. but that head is a step down. That PERS crap - why do they persist with it?? it just ruins the sculpt. Whoever thinks this new one's likeness is better, needs to look again I think.

Like others have said though, where's the damaged version - or even a new Endo??

Man.. :lol

You got it! While I don't think the sculpt is ruined, the PERS is totally wasted on a figure that (for me) will always keep his shades on. The sculpt is more realistic, but the fierce expression on the first one matches the character much more.

Here's what we should be getting!

5f92e329-3126-f142.jpg

5f92e329-3145-b76c.jpg

Although I'm happy for those who missed out on the first T2 T800, and some of the bits I'll pick up on eBay when the time comes, but this is a missed opportunity IMO.

That's incredible.

My perfect DX T-800 would have:

Two jackets
Three heads
Grenade launcher
Minigun
Reversible Cyberdyne/Steel Mill base
Axe
Various gloved hands
Steel pole
Two grey t-shirts
Two pairs of pants
Removable arm
Light up LED eye

If only! At least the light up eye could show through his sunglasses.

Aside from the repeated Kevin flynn MMS Base, they didn't even include this, which was a cyberdyne exclusive weapon

600px-T2JDMM1-5.jpg

Hot toys? Include this weapon, the AR he uses on the T–1000, a BD head sculpt, a BD arm, and then we will buy. We're not stupid.

Yawn, think I'll pass . To me it looks nothing like Arnie.

A battle damaged Head would of been nice...

but this is a GREAT looking piece,and has the Iconic "gatling gun" look....I think it looks better than Version 1

The only thing I can say 'bout dat to HT is:​

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5C-cqw2s00[/ame]

I love how not a single person who has posted in this thread has a positive view on the figure.

Hopefully HT gets the message.
:exactly::yess::yess::yess:

Back