1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I get the game but have always been bad at playing it. I want to sell something at a reasonable price and not have to **** around, even if I could make more. Ideally I want to sell at a price where someone recognizes it's a deal and buys without any fuss.

That would be nice, but you have to be realistic about it. If your not wanting to deal with lowball offers, then just take it all to EBAY with a buy it now price. We all want to have the perfect transaction with folks and every once in awhile it happens. Good luck with the sale.

Big ups to Ryno for hooking me up with DX10. Can't wait to get this bad boy!!

tanazusu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys, thinkin' about putting a Termy together from scratch, is there an off brand body that would match the HT one they used?

Well you could use a Kaustic Plastic KPO2 body, but depending on the head you using it may or may not require a mod, if you plan on using the DX10 head I would do as Ecko stated and just buy the TTM20 for best results, however you could still use that head you just have to remove the neck plate and have the head hold on with friction.

Here's an example of a KP03 body I just used to make an opening scene Dutch, its very similar to the KP02 just a little more defined.

Dutchcustomredpolo002_zps5deb45d2.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo009_zps48e6c3fc.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo008_zpseb2ffd41.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo007_zps33109fca.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo005_zpsbe3667a6.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo003_zps298a47ed.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo004_zpsabba9c72.jpg

Thanks pal! I dont know why, but with all of the Arnie heads and such out there, I feel like I could build a T800 or a Dutch for significantly cheaper than a HT release. :dunno

Thanks pal! I dont know why, but with all of the Arnie heads and such out there, I feel like I could build a T800 or a Dutch for significantly cheaper than a HT release. :dunno

That's because you can, but just because you can don't mean it will be as good. I'm not fooling myself with that dutch custom, I know if hot toys made one it would blow the socks off mine, hot toys are professional high end collectible makers and no one comes close. Not to say you can't make a better figure than me cause I'm sure you can, just saying is in the end you get what you pay for, that kp body don't hold a candle to the TTM20 in quality, plastic, fit and finish or smooth tight joints.

Last edited:
That's because you can, but just because you can don't mean it will be as good. I'm not fooling myself with that dutch custom, I know if hot toys made one it would blow the socks off mine, hot toys are professional high end collectible makers and no one comes close. Not to say you can't make a better figure than me cause I'm sure you can, just saying is in the end you get what you pay for, that kp body don't hold a candle to the TTM20 in quality, plastic, fit and finish or smooth tight joints.

Well of course, but as a lowly college student, I can't really afford HT prices. Plus I enjoy the process of getting the parts and assembling it over time. :rock

Well you could use a Kaustic Plastic KPO2 body, but depending on the head you using it may or may not require a mod, if you plan on using the DX10 head I would do as Ecko stated and just buy the TTM20 for best results, however you could still use that head you just have to remove the neck plate and have the head hold on with friction.

Here's an example of a KP03 body I just used to make an opening scene Dutch, its very similar to the KP02 just a little more defined.

Dutchcustomredpolo002_zps5deb45d2.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo009_zps48e6c3fc.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo008_zpseb2ffd41.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo007_zps33109fca.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo005_zpsbe3667a6.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo003_zps298a47ed.jpg

Dutchcustomredpolo004_zpsabba9c72.jpg

This deserves another page of recognition brotha. The Dutch bash looks dam good Pete. I think it turned out pretty fantastic, now all you need is Dillon :wink1:

giphy.gif

Back