1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wanted to give some rep points to latest photos, but the board forbids doing that after doing it once!
ok guys it means your photos are too awesome already :hi5:

Thanks for the COO Models M79 review, Ecko. Been waiting for someone to do a comparison and definitely makes me glad I've got one sitting in my pile o' loot @ BBTS (along with the new metal-barrelled mini-gun, on the way!). Totally agreed on how lousy the DX-13 M79 is, btw. Definitely won't be displaying mine.

P.: Once you rep someone, you have to rep 25 other people before you can rep the same person, again -- but don't worry, I repped all the above photos for ya! :D Seriously, great photos, James Bond, DEATHASYLUM and agonistes. Think I repped The Skull, too... er, that was some great quoting, though, Skull! :p

So, after looking here and there on e.Bay for the past month or so for another DX-10 (wanted a second one so I could replace the head and jacket with the semi battle-damaged versions from the DX-13), I walked into my LCS and was amazed to see they still had two DX-10s in stock. Grabbed the non-display model, still MIB, for retail. Figured I saved easily $140.00 over e.Bay if I factor in the low Canadian dollar, shipping and duties.

Now I'm curious if I can sell what I don't need from the set (also, have to mention one gripe, too... wish HT was not so cheap with the DX-10/13 boxes -- of the 3 I have, every single one came fresh out of the shipper with split spines all over the place... cheap bastards...). Any of you guys that kitbash and buy parts, what do you think a reasonable listing would be for basically everything except the body, pants, jacket, t-shirt and sun glasses (gonna keep them, in case current ones break or get lost)? Or is there so much of this stuff already available that it's kinda worthless? Hoping I could sell everything I don't need in one lot, but not sure what I should list it at.

Last edited:
P.: Once you rep someone, you have to rep 25 other people before you can rep the same person, again -- but don't worry, I repped all the above photos for ya! :D Seriously, great photos, James Bond, DEATHASYLUM and agonistes. Think I repped The Skull, too... er, that was some great quoting, though, Skull! :p

I was wondering why someone repped me for DA'S fantastic photos:lol Thanks though:hi5:

Thanks for the COO Models M79 review, Ecko. Been waiting for someone to do a comparison and definitely makes me glad I've got one sitting in my pile o' loot @ BBTS (along with the new metal-barrelled mini-gun, on the way!). Totally agreed on how lousy the DX-13 M79 is, btw. Definitely won't be displaying mine.

So, after looking here and there on e.Bay for the past month or so for another DX-10 (wanted a second one so I could replace the head and jacket with the semi battle-damaged versions from the DX-13), I walked into my LCS and was amazed to see they still had two DX-10s in stock. Grabbed the non-display model, still MIB, for retail. Figured I saved easily $140.00 over e.Bay if I factor in the low Canadian dollar, shipping and duties.

Now I'm curious if I can sell what I don't need from the set (also, have to mention one gripe, too... wish HT was not so cheap with the DX-10/13 boxes -- of the 3 I have, every single one came fresh out of the shipper with split spines all over the place... cheap bastards...). Any of you guys that kitbash and buy parts, what do you think a reasonable listing would be for basically everything except the body, pants, jacket, t-shirt and sun glasses (gonna keep them, in case current ones break or get lost)? Or is there so much of this stuff already available that it's kinda worthless? Hoping I could sell everything I don't need in one lot, but not sure what I should list it at.

Thanks for the rep points and compliment :) Check EBAY for the prices and when you list them here, just go cheaper and open to offers :wink1:

I was wondering why someone repped me for DA'S fantastic photos:lol Thanks though:hi5:

Thanks buddy, your too kind :hi5: Take those points for a great review on the thumper :)

Thanks for the rep points and compliment :) Check EBAY for the prices and when you list them here, just go cheaper and open to offers :wink1:

Thanks buddy, your too kind :hi5: Take those points for a great review on the thumper :)

Good advice, that's how I do it:lecture

And thanks, the thumper adds a nice touch to an already brilliant figure:)

Good advice, that's how I do it:lecture

And thanks, the thumper adds a nice touch to an already brilliant figure:)
Yeah, I was being lazy in not just checking e.Bay to begin with! Just checked and using the lowest prices of what I would be looking to sell, the lot came to $245.00. Figure I'll sell here for $150.00 and hopefully I won't still get low-balled!

Skull, from the comments above, did you also do a COO M79 review? If so, I'd be interested in seeing it. Can you link to the post?

Yeah, I was being lazy in not just checking e.Bay to begin with! Just checked and using the lowest prices of what I would be looking to sell, the lot came to $245.00. Figure I'll sell here for $150.00 and hopefully I won't still get low-balled!

Skull, from the comments above, did you also do a COO M79 review? If so, I'd be interested in seeing it. Can you link to the post?

Oh you will, almost every time I try to sell something here, I get lowballed, its all part of the game, I price my stuff at very reasonable prices and when you buy something from me its always mint, I take extremely good care of my collectibles... anyway I'm getting off track.

As for my review here it is, I would say mikes review is the better one, I tend to lose my personality behind the camera:slap

Oh you will, almost every time I try to sell something here, I get lowballed, its all part of the game, I price my stuff at very reasonable prices and when you buy something from me its always mint, I take extremely good care of my collectibles... anyway I'm getting off track.

As for my review here it is, I would say mikes review is the better one, I tend to lose my personality behind the camera:slap

Oh you will, almost every time I try to sell something here, I get lowballed.

That's been my experience aswell, no one ever pays you your initial asking price. So you're better off coming down from a higher price really. I mean price lower than ebay sure but not that much lower.

That's been my experience aswell, no one ever pays you your initial asking price. So you're better off coming down from a higher price really. I mean price lower than ebay sure but not that much lower.

Yes sir, that's the case most times, however I have had it go the other way a few times where I was selling some very hot items and ended up getting more than I was asking:yess:

I didn't say give it away. Just list it lower than EBAY and open to offers. It's all part of the game.

han-solo-salute-o.gif

...As for my review here it is, I would say mikes review is the better one, I tend to lose my personality behind the camera:slap
Nah, great review and personally I always enjoy hearing/seeing a fellow forum-goer when previously all you know of them is their posts. You don't have a strong NY accent, but I thought I could detect a bit, so kinda fun just to hear your thoughts on the M79.

[/QUOTE]

I didn't say give it away. Just list it lower than EBAY and open to offers. It's all part of the game.
Yeah, I get the game but have always been bad at playing it. I want to sell something at a reasonable price and not have to **** around, even if I could make more. Ideally I want to sell at a price where someone recognizes it's a deal and buys without any fuss.

Nah, great review and personally I always enjoy hearing/seeing a fellow forum-goer when previously all you know of them is their posts. You don't have a strong NY accent, but I thought I could detect a bit, so kinda fun just to hear your thoughts on the M79.

Yeah, I get the game but have always been bad at playing it. I want to sell something at a reasonable price and not have to **** around, even if I could make more. Ideally I want to sell at a price where someone recognizes it's a deal and buys without any fuss.

I have the same curiosity sometimes, its fun to sometimes put a face or a voice to a name of fellow posters and yeah my new york accent got messed up a bit cause I spend 15 years in Florida, from 10 to 25:monkey3

Thanks for the compliment on the video though:hi5: I'm still very much a B lister as far as youtube reviewer go:lol

Back