1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally picked this figure up on eBay, and it seems to have all the parts, but the weapons tray has a couple empty spots in it like something is missing. One is a little square space near the hands, and the other is shaped like a nightstick or shotgun.

Does everybody's tray have those empty spaces? Like I said, no expected parts are missing.

I finally picked this figure up on eBay, and it seems to have all the parts, but the weapons tray has a couple empty spots in it like something is missing. One is a little square space near the hands, and the other is shaped like a nightstick or shotgun.

Does everybody's tray have those empty spaces? Like I said, no expected parts are missing.

Any of these things missing?

The 1/6th scale DX T-800 Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed fully realized likeness of Arnold Schwarzenegger as T-800 in the movie Terminator 2: Judgment Day with the most updated sculpting technique as of 2012
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Parallel Eyeball Rolling System (PERS) patented by Hot Toys Limited
- Detailed hair sculpture
- Detachable scalp and cyberdyne chip in the head
- Advanced muscular body with over 30 points of articulation with newly sculpted chest and arm, which further stands out the body shape of Arnold in the movie and allows more flexible movement
- Four (4) pairs of interchangeable palms including:
■ One (1) pair of gloved open palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved relaxed palms
■ One (1) pair of gloved palms for holding gun
■ One (1) pair of palms for holding gun
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- Black authentic leather jacket and pants with belt
- Grey tee
- Black boots

Weapons:
- Bandolier
- M79 Grenade launcher
- M34 Mini gun
- Remington Shotgun
- Pistol Handgun

Accessories:
- Sunglasses
- Pliars
- Scalp piece and skynet chip
- Ammo Bag
- LED light-up hexagonal figure stand with T-800 nameplate and the movie logo (white light, battery operated)

Artists:
- Head Sculpted by Yulli
- Body Sculpted by Joseph Tsang & T. J. Cha
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
- Head Painted by JC. Hong

Sounds like a spot for spare hand pegs and the bandolier.

Thanks, Jimmie. You're right. I was able to back track in this thread and find one pic that showed where the grenades go, but the previous owner left it on Arnold when they put him back. The peg spot makes sense, too, but those were in next to his legs.

No problemo.

Are you going to repaint the head? Curious what a little repaint of your caliber could do in terms of making him look older.

new scene! WIP.

biker_001_zpsf246e2e0.jpg~original

T2_arrival_pistol_01_zps8b98bd01.jpg~original

current DX10 shelf (almost finished i hope!)

DX10shelf_part1_zps6b0c34e6.jpg~original

DX10shelf_part2_zps4d57427b.jpg~original

DX10shelf_part3_zpscc53c046.jpg~original

DX10shelf_all_001_zps167155a1.jpg~original

p.s. notice that a biker terminator wears DX10 clothes, not MMS117. do they stand out? must add brown/green, too afraid of doing that a dozen times again and again.

I suppose they could do with weathering if the DX10 clothes are your preference.

And you should get some bermuda shorts for your naked T-800, for 'on the set' accuracy. :D

Cool stuff P. your the only person I know of that has made the T-800's victims, this one and also the one you made of the punk getting his heart ripped out from the opening of T1:horror

And you should get some bermuda shorts for your naked T-800, for 'on the set' accuracy. :D
i didn't find one, so i purchased some sports shorts :(

af5adc8913af.jpg

the proper ones might exist, but ebay covers stuff that is not sent to a buyer's country. same case as i cannot find any flexible AVP chestbursters for my Scar predator.

Cool stuff P. your the only person I know of that has made the T-800's victims, this one and also the one you made of the punk getting his heart ripped out from the opening of T1:horror
i like the concept of "why is he dressed so" )
but the T1 scene in my variant is so gory that people who saw it IRL said it was close to disgusting.
disgust alert! don't open it, you have been warned.

Spoiler Spoiler:

the T2 clothes retrieval scene is surely more acceptable ) i'll add some hands burns later, but still.

You should pickup one of the CM TOYS head sculpts too when you do the burned hands.
$T2eC16FHJIgFHSMVF8zGBSL,QZDbj!~~60_35.JPG
:horror iiiii think i'd better stick to that thor head.
he has nice hair and a proper face expression & eyes direction, which is really important.
with this head it would be like:
- i need your clothes, your boots and your motorcycle.
- you will be provided that all pal.

I wonder if you can find keys for when he throws them to Arnold :lol
not yet :(
fellow members pointed me to some policeman figure with really nice keys set, but the figure itself was a little too expensive for the purpose it should be bought for ))

p.s. i must say that the TTM20 body, which i used for the robbed biker, is so cheap and undetailed compared to DX10 body which is already undetailed :gah: i'd better really buy Thor body instead if i knew about that.

Last edited:
You should pickup one of the CM TOYS head sculpts too when you do the burned hands. I wonder if you can find keys for when he throws them to Arnold :lol

$T2eC16FHJIgFHSMVF8zGBSL,QZDbj!~~60_35.JPG

That head is really good for that guy, put that head on the body and a barney ross cigar in his hand and you got the scene where he burns the T800's chest:lecture

i didn't find one, so i purchased some sports shorts :(

af5adc8913af.jpg

the proper ones might exist, but ebay covers stuff that is not sent to a buyer's country. same case as i cannot find any flexible AVP chestbursters for my Scar predator.

i like the concept of "why is he dressed so" )
but the T1 scene in my variant is so gory that people who saw it IRL said it was close to disgusting.
disgust alert! don't open it, you have been warned.

Spoiler Spoiler:

the T2 clothes retrieval scene is surely more acceptable ) i'll add some hands burns later, but still.

:lol

:clap:clap:panic: Now that punk getting killed is awesome

Back