1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Okay it's the best but I might switch out the glass frame for something else down the road. Here's a look of how it is so far.

Oh and don't mind my dirty Mexican friend. I told him he was in the pic.
4707E839-D73E-4D51-B6CA-492AF9CE7A50-12215-00000CA3864C65B0.jpg

FD783235-5096-4618-9160-2A5A501D10A5-12215-00000CA38098BA58.jpg

The picture looks great behind him in your display. What kind of bike you got there for Arnie?

Under the knee...

This problem is not at all related to this figure... FYI.

It's been a problem for YEARS!!!! on multiple figs!!!! get your CRAP together HTs... you can make skin pours looks real but can't fix a neck joint or make legs the same length????

Also Snake, you can mod the ankle joint if your reluctant to reverse the calves.... it's a pain but you need to remove about 4mm and glue it back together.

Thanks man. I spend about an hour trying to pull it out with no results and I heated it over and over. I'm going to send it back anyway :slap

I don't think BBTS will give me much issue. If the replacement has the same problem... :pow

The first DX10 I have was flawless :dunno

Also, the one I got yesterday has a weirdly laying coat. Like it doesn't lay as flat as my original :slap

The stock DX-10 body. Elvis used the MMS T1 Terminator body I believe because the elbow joints aren't as unsightly. So, what you see in my pics is DX-10 head/body; Dutch outfit/accessories/hands; DAM pants. That's it. He doesn't look too bad with the bigger Dutch shirt, either, which looks silly on the MMS Dutch.

Thanks for the info. I really might look into trying this although I'd have to get somebody else with more skills than me to do the stubble and painting.

Sigh..... Still waiting for mine from OSB :(

Thanks man. I spend about an hour trying to pull it out with no results and I heated it over and over. I'm going to send it back anyway :slap

I don't think BBTS will give me much issue. If the replacement has the same problem... :pow

The first DX10 I have was flawless :dunno

Also, the one I got yesterday has a weirdly laying coat. Like it doesn't lay as flat as my original :slap

Serious? the first one is flawless?? It's the first I've heard of, are you certain? or just really happy with the first one but it still tilted?

Serious? the first one is flawless?? It's the first I've heard of, are you certain? or just really happy with the first one but it still tilted?

The coat lays perfect, PERS is fine, and I checked the leg length last night and it looks pretty damn good with not one hint of lean.

I'm still waiting on BBTS...:impatient:

I'll unwrap it and take a pic tomorrow . My old landlord/friend gave it to me .

I also have a Jack Slater Last Action Hero :panic:

i would kill for a jack slater stand up

Just emailed the photo of the leg issue to BBTS, hopefully I get a return label today...

Getting this in tomorrow hopefully. Woot.

A small gathering of Arnies. Not all of them made it to da party, so a future photo will be on the way. :wink1:

Big Pic
8537663324_cf4644b642_b.jpg

BigAss PIC
8537663324_503e196abc_h.jpg

That is utterly insane. I'm insanely jealous :lol

A small gathering of Arnies. Not all of them made it to da party, so a future photo will be on the way. :wink1:

Big Pic

BigAss PIC

bad *** set up very cool.:rock2:

:lol Thanks. Sorry I couldn't help with the leg issue. It should just pop out, but hopefully BBTS will take care of you. :wink1:

I tried my best, it just wouldn't budge. BBTS is allowing me to exchange it, hopefully in two weeks I will have my replacement.

A small gathering of Arnies. Not all of them made it to da party, so a future photo will be on the way. :wink1

A formidable army of arnies.

I like not being the only Arnie-army-building freak here!

Big Pic

BigAss PIC

:clap:clap:clap

Awesome collection DA:rock:rock:rock

What other arnolds do you own??

Back