1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Hasta la vista, baby. I'm back!

8540970044_e96a66612b_k.jpg

Shades >> ugly PERS buggy eyes.

Welcome to the pahty victuh, I mean... COSMO

Nice camera meng

And sacrifice Han and Leia??!!
:lol The Star Wars ref also works. I actually had Skywalker's name enter my brain as I was typing that post, but went with grasshopper.
I loved the show Kung Fu as a kid.
kungfu22.jpeg

:hi5: Kung Fu was a great TV show and I also watched it as a kid.

LOL ditto. Also just noticing that is the dude that sold the GREMLIN!

:clapYour right Sixth Sith, Keye Luke was in a ton of old TV stuff including both Gremlins movies. Good eye catching that too cause not many would have.

Good bye DX-10. I returned mine to sideshow for a refund because the uneven legs threw me into a fit of rage. Hope DX-13 doesn't get plagued with the same problem.

I need to reexamine my DX10 because I think it too has uneven legs. My Rescue Cap does or sure but it didn't bother me because its not like I pose my figures without the stand.

Good bye DX-10. I returned mine to sideshow for a refund because the uneven legs threw me into a fit of rage. Hope DX-13 doesn't get plagued with the same problem.

Simple FIX, one long ankle peg on the short leg, regular (Length) size ankle peg on the long leg.

Simple FIX, one long ankle peg on the short leg, regular (Length) size ankle peg on the long leg.

Forget about it...

Vangeta would dump a super model for having bad breath...

I think your new name should be Psychic Snake!!! :lol and good luck with a new DX. :)

Thanks, BBTS got it yesterday so hopefully it goes out today.

Hasta la vista, baby. I'm back!

8540970044_e96a66612b_k.jpg

Shades >> ugly PERS buggy eyes.

I don't think the eyes are too bad, but the Shades make this figure pop out big time.

They screwed the eyes up on him. They're too buggy looking and the PERS amplifies that issue. They should have kept prototype/promotional sculpted eyes.

They screwed the eyes up on him. They're too buggy looking and the PERS amplifies that issue. They should have kept prototype/promotional sculpted eyes.

Sculpted will always beat PERS. Which is why they didn't do Superman with PERS, because it hurt the likeness.

I'll be getting my DX10 replacement on Monday.

Sculpted will always beat PERS. Which is why they didn't do Superman with PERS, because it hurt the likeness.

I'll be getting my DX10 replacement on Monday.

I might have been ok with Superman with PERS if his eyes could light up and shoot red lasers... :exactly:

'' You drink milk yeah' ? 'No I drink no milk, milk is for babies! 'when you grow up you have to drink beer'. :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Pumping Iron

The other day, my son comes running upstairs:

Son: Dad! Dad! It's an emergency!
Me: What?
Son: The light bulb stopped working!
Me: Well, if it's an emergency, hang on, I'll get right on it.

I stop for a moment

Me: I never figured I'd end up quoting that line from T2.

:lol Pumping Iron is one of the greatest ever!!! Plus, you can watch the whole movie for free at anytime on youtube. So many great moments.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoBFUTCEJzY[/ame]

The other day, my son comes running upstairs:

Son: Dad! Dad! It's an emergency!
Me: What?
Son: The light bulb stopped working!
Me: Well, if it's an emergency, hang on, I'll get right on it.

I stop for a moment

Me: I never figured I'd end up quoting that line from T2.

:lol

Now you've got me trying to think of the most obscure T2 or T1 quote I've ever used.

Hahah pumping iron...good stuff.

New pose.
t2_geared_up.jpg

That pic made me ask myself what model number his Terminator was, Arnie being the 101. Presumably Columbo was supposed to be a T-800 aswell, just a different flesh model.

Watched T1 last night, the amount of useless information Reese gives to Sarah - his unit number and commanding officer, the particular model number of Arnie's Terminator, the mention of the T-600s - she doesn't really need to know any of that! Theres a killer cyborg from the future after you, I'm here to protect you from it, the end. And then its funny the way he just comes out with everything upon questioning at the police station like they were ever going to believe any of it. Regardless, still an epic film.

Back