1/6 DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX10 - Terminator 2 - T-800 Cyberdyne - Official Specs & Pics

Yeah, I hope to get stubble and face paint on him at some point. The shoes. . .they suck, but they were the stock ones. I ordered some DAM replacements that haven't arrived yet. Hair isn't perfect, but it's choosing one imperfect option over another until Hot Toys re-releases him in earnest. I think this is the lesser of two evils. Elvis1976 did one of these with a head repaint and weathering, and it looks fantastic (that was the motivation for me to get this figure). Looks much better than the stock one in terms of proportions and likeness.

DSC_0385_zps66d920cd.jpg

DSC_0386-1_zpsd9b7bd67.jpg

DSC_0381_zpse5b14af6.jpg

Nice to have a "modern" Hot Toys Dutch to display with his Predator equivalent now. Funny how the older ones look a bit quaint and outdated now, though I was in love with them both when they were first released.

I'm digging this idea,dx dutch looks really cool:hi5: I'm happy still with my stock dutch but this does look really good, I think this head an body set-up would also work well for a commando too.

Elvis did both.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5286223&postcount=12540

And like I posted before, I think the Arnold looking younger on this figure (really too young for T2 in my mind) helps with doing figures from other films, even though, of course, it isn't perfect. But then, few Hot Toys figures are, either.

Looks awesome Kara. I had something like this planned for a while using the DX10 head

Yeah. Mind you I think it was a kinda light in T2 aswell, not quite as dark a shade as HT tend to paint it. If I had some kind of painting skill I'd see what it would look like a slightly lighter shade.

I know what you mean, in the night scenes his hair looks almost black. When they are in Mexico in the morning it looks light brown :dunno

I look forward to seeing the completely head :clap

I just realized... Dutch has a chip in his head :lol

I know what you mean, in the night scenes his hair looks almost black. When they are in Mexico in the morning it looks light brown :dunno

I look forward to seeing the completely head :clap

I just realized... Dutch has a chip in his head :lol

I would trust the daylight moreso than the night for ascertaining his true hair colour.

On the last point :lol The Predator is in for a surprise if he discovers that.

One thing that always bugged me was how he wasn't able to see the heat of his eyeballs...

One thing that always bugged me was how he wasn't able to see the heat of his eyeballs...

In any case the idea that a covering of mud would hide your body heat has been tested and debunked, so the predator should still have been able to see him regardless.

In any case the idea that a covering of mud would hide your body heat has been tested and debunked, so the predator should still have been able to see him regardless.

Yeah I figured you would need some kind of heat dispersing material to hide from infrared... not just some mud :lol

Elvis did both.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5286223&postcount=12540

And like I posted before, I think the Arnold looking younger on this figure (really too young for T2 in my mind) helps with doing figures from other films, even though, of course, it isn't perfect. But then, few Hot Toys figures are, either.

Hmmm... it seems to work a little better as Matrix than Dutch.

Well my DX10 I just ordered leans because the right leg is too long. I just contacted BBTS to see if I can get a even replacement. :mad:

Well my DX10 I just ordered leans because the right leg is too long. I just contacted BBTS to see if I can get a even replacement. :mad:

There is a fix for that a few pages back in this thread and a lot of the DX10s lean. I wouldn't return it for that issue just do the mod and your good to go. It will be a lot faster than dealing with BBTS. :wink1: Snake, check post 7099 for the info on the fix.

Last edited:

Do you mean the calf section? How do you pull that out?

Just pull it out (thats what she said:rotfl)

But yes grab the thigh in one hand and pull down holding the calf. It should slip right out

Under the knee at the joint? or above the ankle?

Under the knee at the joint? or above the ankle?

Under the knee...

This problem is not at all related to this figure... FYI.

It's been a problem for YEARS!!!! on multiple figs!!!! get your CRAP together HTs... you can make skin pours looks real but can't fix a neck joint or make legs the same length????

Also Snake, you can mod the ankle joint if your reluctant to reverse the calves.... it's a pain but you need to remove about 4mm and glue it back together.

Look what I just got in the mail. Going to be placing this behind my Terminator. Ill post pics when I finish.

4FCDE773-631C-44E1-9FC8-1C98DDF0D54A-12056-00000C971339157A.jpg

Look what I just got in the mail. Going to be placing this behind my Terminator. Ill post pics when I finish.

4FCDE773-631C-44E1-9FC8-1C98DDF0D54A-12056-00000C971339157A.jpg

:rock:rock:rock

i have a lifesize cutout from the cinema , but i have no room to display it

Looking forward to seeing your display irok84. :clap Too bad about yours EcKo cause that would be great to see. :monkey2

Looking forward to seeing your display irok84. :clap Too bad about yours EcKo cause that would be great to see. :monkey2

I'll unwrap it and take a pic tomorrow . My old landlord/friend gave it to me .

I also have a Jack Slater Last Action Hero :panic:

Back