Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe it's old news to some of you, but I just learned of it last week at Comic-Con: Predator is being released in theaters in 3D this December. Can't say I care about the 3D, but it's going to be great to see this classic on the big screen!

Is it coming back to theaters or just on 3d blu ray?

Crap, you're probably right. I just saw the giant stand and figured it meant the theaters. Ugh--not really excited anymore, though it sounds like the blu transfer might be better than the precious version.

Crap, you're probably right. I just saw the giant stand and figured it meant the theaters. Ugh--not really excited anymore, though it sounds like the blu transfer might be better than the precious version.

Lol still sounds good to me

I just figured that the only reason they'd pimp the 3D angle is so that they could do a re-release like Jurassic Park or something. Straight to blu ray 3D sounds weak.

looking forward to buy something else for my 3d TV to test it out more... right now all I have is Prometheus 3D.

If you really like 3d, buy Dredd, great movie. I only watched in 2d of course but it looks like it will cater to you quite well.

If you really like 3d, buy Dredd, great movie. I only watched in 2d of course but it looks like it will cater to you quite well.

No. I had my tv for more than a year now - If you want to be blown away by 3D, buy Avatar!

Last edited:
saw avatar in 3d imax... that was enough for now :)
not that into dred... not sure I want to spend the money on that one... If I could rent the 3d version I would though..

I'm thinking of getting some resident evil in 3D...

Anyway the Dutch PF rules... bring on Predator 3D!

saw avatar in 3d imax... that was enough for now :)
not that into dred... not sure I want to spend the money on that one... If I could rent the 3d version I would though..

I'm thinking of getting some resident evil in 3D...

Anyway the Dutch PF rules... bring on Predator 3D!

If you were close you could borrow mine. I had one when they were panasonic exclusives a year or two before the regular general release. Dredd is $7.99 after trade in a best buy, that is a no brainer.

I got Dredd for £7 brand new on BDR, if that purchase helps secure a sequel it will probably be the best £7 I ever spent...

20130725230837-435d4596.jpg

20130725230840-9fe7c070.jpg

20130725230843-eee4e238.jpg

20130725230846-575239f1.jpg

20130725230849-5e9413fc.jpg

20130725230852-0f034673.jpg

20130725230809-cd3bdaa0.jpg

Fantastic statue overall i can't recommend high enough!

Yes,
beside his giraffe´s neck, narrow shoulders, head longer 1.5 times the normal proportions and being painted by some malnourished chinese child..... it is a good piece.
:slap

Back