Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is Arnold

Big fan of the Dutch PF myself! Why did you get rid of it only to pick it up again later?

Bought the Ex for around £300 but was never a big fan of the Ex portrait. Just seemed an odd pose to be sending smoke signals and the portrait never left the box so I sold it for £300 and was happy to get my money back. Waited for a good price on the regular and picked one up for £210.
Rather have the £90 to spend than an Ex portrait sitting in a box. These have a poor resale value. Soon after I sold mine to a friend one sold on eBay for £300 but they would of had to pay fees out of that.

Sucks? Why? You, like everyone else, have had plenty of time to get one :dunno

You know I'm not rich and don't have tons of money. Get paid squat so I have financial problems and at least lucky to get some Sideshow pieces. So back off.

Back off?! Was only asking why it sucks :cuckoo:
I want a life size Avenger set with Predator and Terminators threw in. Guess what? I can't afford them.
I got a Dutch on eBay for much less than retail.

Back off?! Was only asking why it sucks :cuckoo:
I want a life size Avenger set with Predator and Terminators threw in. Guess what? I can't afford them.
I got a Dutch on eBay for much less than retail.

Seem like your comment was a little harsh but understand we can't all afford things. I'm sorry okay?

was thinking of selling mine recently but with the Pred 2 Maquette arriving next year it looks like Dutch could get a companion at last....and at the right scale too! :rock

Back