Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just hung up the phone with SideShow.

They said they are looking into the problem with the eyes.

For now, they assured me that they will be using a different company to complete the paint apps and fire their current painter Marty Feldman:

martyfeldman_2_396x222.jpg

I hope we get to see a few more pics, i gotta decide if i'm going to keep or cancel the Ex by Friday

Aside from the somewhat poor eyes, I think Dutch looks amazing. They nailed the Arnie likeness and everything else looks amazing.

Thanks for the pics, Dr Death :rock

sending mine back for sure after looking at these pics!! surely they coped it on at the prototype with the paitn job before going into production?
I mean everything else is great on the figure but im sure everyone who will get this will know how messed up the eyes look

Beat ya to it!

The second job? FedEx?
BTW, ain't the PF awesome? :D

Cheers,
Neo.
WHAT IS THIS ****ING EYE BUSINESS!!? But Haha nah, I actually quit both jobs for a better one with better pay and hrs, hard work tho. But the pf itself looks nice and I'm still gonna get it, but if my eyes come looking like that, I'm having it repainted. It's just too good of a piece to pass up on cause of ****ty paint apps ya kno? I think they nailed Arnie tho

Such a shame they ruin great sculpts with shoddy paint apps man. He looks a lot better in the full body shots though.
I'd say the eyes won't be so distracting once he's displayed in a cabinet lit from above because of the deep brow that leaves them in shadow.

Such a shame they ruin great sculpts with shoddy paint apps man. He looks a lot better in the full body shots though.
I'd say the eyes won't be so distracting once he's displayed in a cabinet lit from above because of the deep brow that leaves them in shadow.

Although it looks okay as a whole, the eyes are a huge deal. I can't take this PF seriously with lazy eyes.

this is just one. these are not all painted by the same person. fingers crossed

That is what we thought when people started receiving their Rogue PF. Some were worse than others, but they were all bad.

WHAT IS THIS ****ING EYE BUSINESS!!? But Haha nah, I actually quit both jobs for a better one with better pay and hrs, hard work tho. But the pf itself looks nice and I'm still gonna get it, but if my eyes come looking like that, I'm having it repainted. It's just too good of a piece to pass up on cause of ****ty paint apps ya kno? I think they nailed Arnie tho
I can do with the googly eyes but those 'scarred' arms and the somewhat pale paint app are bothering me. The headsculpt is great, yes! Trevor :rock

I was going to post this quote. Beat me to it.:rotfl
Today's trend! :slap

Cheers,
Neo.

Back