Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this statue is one of the best Arni's representation i dont want it to be ruined :gah: ........... please post nice pics so everyone will be calm

picture.php
the best i can do with my phone

****ING HELL THOSE EYES!

tumblr_m63h3uUh5l1r3t7iv.gif

This thread is about to get hilarious. I have two days to decide whether I cancel him now...

****ING HELL THOSE EYES!

tumblr_m63h3uUh5l1r3t7iv.gif

This thread is about to get hilarious. I have two days to decide whether I cancel him now...

Same, I just talked to a SS rep they told me I could transfer my NRD over to another item if I decided to cancel.

damn those eyes are a real disaster :slap

cancelling wasn't an option has i would have lost my nrd and i used all my reward points for this piece :gah:

They could of done a much better job on the guns and knifes my punisher has more detail on the weapons but the clothing is really nice the paint is ok you got to see it in person to get a feel for it . I look at my joker they did a nice job on then i look a Dutch and im like they could have done better

damn those eyes are a real disaster :slap

cancelling wasn't an option has i would have lost my nrd and i used all my reward points for this piece :gah:

best statue to choose for rewards with plain white eyes so no problem with lazy eyes:wink1:

No way I m going to cancel this i want this in my collection hope i will get proper eyes

Back