Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

Thanks isure did not know they advertise this one at all. So now we need a PF predator to go with him. :)

Get yourself on Waitlist there r always chances ..... or if u dont care for Ex head just get it from retailer ........ ! hope SS will make Predator PF sOon .....u can order Predator statue but its 1/5 scale .... its nice one

Get yourself on Waitlist there r always chances ..... or if u dont care for Ex head just get it from retailer ........ ! hope SS will make Predator PF sOon .....u can order Predator statue but its 1/5 scale .... its nice one

Great I did already. But I really want a PF version predators. Maybe soon? How about you getting Dutch?

Great I did already. But I really want a PF version predators. Maybe soon? How about you getting Dutch?

yeHH ordered on 1st day i m getting Predator Statue & Elder Predator also tOo many things on preorder..... Wolf Predator LSF is the biggest order

yeHH ordered on 1st day i m getting Predator Statue & Elder Predator also tOo many things on preorder..... Wolf Predator LSF is the biggest order

You ordered wolf predator, congrats, I saw it at SDCC and was really impressed.

You ordered wolf predator, congrats, I saw it at SDCC and was really impressed.

yeHH its must have for me ..... its the biggest order of the year so now on have to be choosy will not get everything have to skip some statues...... also only must have Ex i will buy from now otherwise reG

yeHH its must have for me ..... its the biggest order of the year so now on have to be choosy will not get everything have to skip some statues...... also only must have Ex i will buy from now otherwise reG

Wow and I thought you didn't want to pay a few extra bucks for the exclusive heads. Lol congrats on that great statue. It's the best predator ever. Too bad I can't afford this new scale. I love the 2 star wars ones as well. Just can't pull the trigger even if a few PF equals the same price. Ive bought one 2000k statue before and for me it was a bad experience. Unrelated to this but my own personal experience. But I'm very excited to see some in hand pics soon. Congrats!

Wow and I thought you didn't want to pay a few extra bucks for the exclusive heads. Lol congrats on that great statue. It's the best predator ever. Too bad I can't afford this new scale. I love the 2 star wars ones as well. Just can't pull the trigger even if a few PF equals the same price. Ive bought one 2000k statue before and for me it was a bad experience. Unrelated to this but my own personal experience. But I'm very excited to see some in hand pics soon. Congrats!

I dont prefer to pay Extra bucks for Exclusive ..... well Wolf isnt Exclusive but its made to order n i liked it much its have so many display options ....... u got Vampi Ex?? or getting Reg?

I dont prefer to pay Extra bucks for Exclusive ..... well Wolf isnt Exclusive but its made to order n i liked it much its have so many display options ....... u got Vampi Ex?? or getting Reg?

For vampi I love the extra sexy head. I prefer that one for display. So yeah, I ended paying scalper prices for it. It wasn't too bad but not good either. That's the price I pay for coming into this hobby late. Igot it for 500.00 shipped. So it basically 150.00 or so for the extra head. Lol I think that's going to be the best around. I don't see it going for less than 500.00 for the ex. But to be on topic Dutch is very good to have next to a PF predator. I really hope we get a few predators in PF format to go with Dutch. What if they make the entire Dutch group of soldiers? Would anyone buy them?

It can only be a question of time before we see a Predator PF. That would be so great. I think everyone is waiting for that.

I can't wait to get a crew of PF predators. This way I can stay clear of the legendary one. Right now they are pushing that big one in our faces with no PF one to buy. Sucks for us who will not be able to afford this. Once the PF predators come out I will be glad I waited. A crew of PF predators I can do. But not a crew of legendary ones. Lol I can already see a legendary crystal clear predator, a p2 version, a original version, a battle damage version, a king predator, tracker etc. You get my drift. Before you know it you bought another mortage. And when it's time to move oh well clearce time at 50% off. I had a lifesize anakin statue before at 2000.00. It was very good and in high demand. Even worth 5k at one point. Then downward it went to 500.00 sold and I got lucky. But that's my experience only not saying it will happen to any one else. That's why I'm a little grumpy on the bigger scale expensive items.

It was a joke mate. Read your own post carefully.
Ex can't be shipped earlier than Ex :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::medic

I can't wait to get a crew of PF predators. This way I can stay clear of the legendary one. Right now they are pushing that big one in our faces with no PF one to buy. Sucks for us who will not be able to afford this. Once the PF predators come out I will be glad I waited. A crew of PF predators I can do. But not a crew of legendary ones. Lol I can already see a legendary crystal clear predator, a p2 version, a original version, a battle damage version, a king predator, tracker etc. You get my drift. Before you know it you bought another mortage. And when it's time to move oh well clearce time at 50% off. I had a lifesize anakin statue before at 2000.00. It was very good and in high demand. Even worth 5k at one point. Then downward it went to 500.00 sold and I got lucky. But that's my experience only not saying it will happen to any one else. That's why I'm a little grumpy on the bigger scale expensive items.

I bet you are. That burns me up just thinking about losing that kind of money. 2000.00 dollars is a chunk to spend and ultimatley lose.

I really do hope that they do a P1 PF for Dutch. I would still get one though if they decide to PF another predator such as Celtic.

Ouch, that sucks. Im with you though. I have been in this hobby a while and I have seen the rise and fall of high dollar collectibles. I have learned that timing is important as well.

Back