Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

My WL will become a live order tomorrow for this one. :blissy

Oh man July is going to be an expensive month. Skaar, Dutch & Baroness plus few flex payments. :thud::panic:

:lecture I will have to sell something off. I need to make room anyways. pfew problem solved. :)

Oh man July is going to be an expensive month. Skaar, Dutch & Baroness plus few flex payments. :thud::panic:

:lecture I will have to sell something off. I need to make room anyways. pfew problem solved. :)

congrats on waitlist conversions:clap

With all the items listed I think you'll have a few extra months in there, we've only just begun to see the delays. Hey sometimes they work in our favor.

With all the items listed I think you'll have a few extra months in there, we've only just begun to see the delays. Hey sometimes they work in our favor.

You're right about that, we shall see how the hand plays out. :lecture

tOo expensive Skaar-Dutch-Joker-Colossus-Jessica Rabbit

:clap great now we all might get a chance for this as well. Bring them on SS!

tOo expensive Skaar-Dutch-Joker-Colossus-Jessica Rabbit

Lol you must be loaded big time to get all those including those horrible customs fees. Just those extra fees is a killer. Now come on SS please convert for me Dutch!!!!! :pray:

Hey all i got Dutch and Jessica Rabbit on pre order and am about to pre order the dark rider of mordor with the dark rider at a steep 800 plus future statues i want to get including the old hag pf, jack sully pf. I'am wondering if i should i get dutch and maybe some star wars.

with a great expense I am thinking of dropping him because:

1. I have no predator pieces as yet to couple him

2. I see his face aged from the previous pictures posted on this site

3. not that much of a fan of the first predator move i prefer the 2nd predator and the new predator etc edit.

4. However his body looks better in proportion then that of my terminator one piece and it looks like a good size for a statue.

what should i do?

Last edited:

Hey all i got Dutch and Jessica Rabbit on pre order and am about to pre order the dark rider of mordor with the dark rider at a steep 800 plus future statues i want to get including the old hag pf, jack sully pf. I'am wondering if i should i get dutch and maybe some star wars.

with a great expense I am thinking of dropping him because:

1. I have no predator pieces as yet to couple him

2. I see his face aged from the previous pictures posted on this site

3. not that much of a fan of the first predator move i prefer the 2nd predator and the new predator etc edit.

4. However his body looks better in proportion then that of my terminator one piece and it looks like a good size for a statue.

what should i do?

Welcome to the addiction, there is no clear answer, I was just on here getting ready to complain that im still not satisfied with the changes, he looks small. Anyway, get what you like but the best advice I can give you, set a strategy, collect only certain lines and scales, if not, you will get everything and then not have money for the items you really want

Welcome to the addiction, there is no clear answer, I was just on here getting ready to complain that im still not satisfied with the changes, he looks small. Anyway, get what you like but the best advice I can give you, set a strategy, collect only certain lines and scales, if not, you will get everything and then not have money for the items you really want

thanks for the advise i think i will pass on this one and use the money to get dark rider of mordor, dutch would have been a fantastic piece but they somehow changed his face to make him look older its also as if he is grinning at you it kind of defeats the purpose of arnie in this film.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Lol you must be loaded big time to get all those including those horrible customs fees. Just those extra fees is a killer. Now come on SS please convert for me Dutch!!!!! :pray:

Allready paid for Jessica Rabbit & Joker to retailer with Shipping so no worries Colossus is on waitlist dont know it will convert or not but its not must for me like to see inhand pics first. Dutch Ex on flex Skaar also on flex remaing payment is 170$+ Shipping :chillpill:

Does anyone know if the neca 1/4 pred would scale well with this PF? Thinking of picking one up and building a base for it.

Back