Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

It doesn't look bad. Unfortunately we are comparing it to something preempted that's miles better that we'll never get our hands on. Sideshow spoils us with great prototypes that the production pieces can't live up to.

It doesn't look bad. Unfortunately we are comparing it to something preempted that's miles better that we'll never get our hands on. Sideshow spoils us with great prototypes that the production pieces can't live up to.

of course, you have some of the top painters in the business doing those prototype paints for the photos, and everyone goes wow. But the statue we receive are painted by migrant chinese workers..

I'm still excited about the PF but it'll be interesting to see how much this differs from the p'type. :mummy

Here is a perfect example of how different lighting can make you perceive things differently, when it's actually the exact same thing.

IMG_1839.jpg

OMG!! Darth Maul looks so old what the hell did sideshow do to him :lol they must have re sculpted him :panic:

DSC04911.jpg

Last edited:

Yeah photos can either make something look great or really bad. Some statues are just not photo friendly and just look crap , yet in person they look great

Here is a perfect example of how different lighting can make you perceive things differently, when it's actually the exact same thing.

IMG_1839.jpg

OMG!! Darth Maul looks so old what the hell did sideshow do to him :lol they must have re sculpted him :panic:

DSC04911.jpg

why is darth maul in your house?

Wow this is the opposite of the T1 statue. The protos looked bad and the actual statue turned out great.

cant put my finger on it but I have lost some enthusiasm for this this one. I dont like when SS starts changing the prototype, good or bad, I dont like feeling confused.

I think he still looks good in those pics.

I prefer this piece to the T1 pf

Predator Arnold is my favorite of all time so im hoping he comes out well. Im worried I will pick this up because im to blinded to accurately assess it.

Just went on the waitlist for the EX and it still charges the non-refundable despoit ?!

For a non-guaranteed waitlist ?!

Back