Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

I was really looking forward to this so I hope the new pics dont change my mind over time.

Will get this one no doubt!
I prefer the latest pics, looks even better than previous photos.
The eyebrow looks very accurate!
"old"? Arnie is almost 40year old at that time.

not liking the new head sculpt...his forehead looks bigger, and looks like he aged 10 years....only takes a few small changes to ruin a good sculpt.

new ........................................ old
U9SEk.jpg

i'll just wait till i receive him and if i don't like him i'll sell him and wait for the 1/4 scale hot toys version

The changes aren't for the better, but they're not drastic enough to make me want to cancel the big guy yet.
Fingers crossed we get an amazing pred PF to go up against him:)

not liking the new head sculpt...his forehead looks bigger, and looks like he aged 10 years....only takes a few small changes to ruin a good sculpt.

new ........................................ old
U9SEk.jpg

The new photo looks like a buffed Michael Biehn. :lol

It does look like the forehead is bigger and his neck smaller, but I am chalking it up to the lighting and will wait until I get it in hand before making a final determination.

How can it be a completely new sculpt? So stupid.
What I can tell is only the slightly change on eyebrow, it might be also because of the change the foucs length.
Still prefer new one.

It's not a new sculpt. It's probably just poor lighting and the fact that a painted production piece is no where near as good as a painted prototype. That's been Sideshow's Achilles heel for years.

100% a new sculpt....they wouldn't remove old photos and put new photos for different lighting effects....

NO, but they would put new photos for the factory sample they just received and it so happens they took the new photos in different lighting..:wave

Those new photos arent bad, the cigar is a bit off but i like the new ex overall better it seemed more natural the way he's holding onto the cigar vs before.

BUT it is NEVER a good sign when they change the entire photo set at last minute like this. It can only mean ONE thing - the head guy looked at the final product from the chinese factory then looked at the photos and realized there are significant differences. To avoid another ultron disaster & upsetting the buyers, they preempted by releasing the new photos this time....this is never good :(

If the final product looked anyway close to the new photos i will be very happy, please dont let this be an ultron 2.0

Yes you can all start panicking now, it's time.. :panic::panic:

Maybe its me, or maybe are the new pics, but I think he looked better before. He looks older now to say at least.

This must be the final factory piece sample from China.

Fortunately the previous pics are around everywhere, I've made a few before/after shots, what do you think guys

28me4k4.jpg

opv8me.jpg

ruqoeg.jpg

Cigar is a bit wonky now by the way

xnrtll.jpg

Back