Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

whate do you mean mock up? just all the pics i've seen here. the rifle seems small compared to the rest of him.

Well, it IS Arnold we're talking about here. He's kind of a big dude.

The reason I said all things are likely is that there are only so many licenses. Arnie is obviously a big seller but there are only so many Terminators.

Sideshow (and Hot Toys) know collectors get angry when things are re-released and they try to stick to new products (yes I know there are exceptions)

Running Man is likely for that alone.
As is Conan the Destroyer (fingers crossed for me on that one)

This owns.

Having all the Arno PFs means you are the coolest. I would frikkin love a Running Man one but that's unlikely.
This will be my 3rd PF...and my 3rd Schwarzenegger PF :hi5:
-T2 Arnold
-T1 Arnold
-Dutch

If i can get a great deal on Conan the Barbarian I'll pick it up, but there's no way i'm paying 400+ for that piece.

...actually this will by my 4th PF. How can i forget about JASON !?!?!?!

man that has to be one of the best if not best Arnold Sculpts. I definitely can't wait to see the full thing finished

Looking good, probably my second choice for a pose though after this one - cos it is such a pivotal and tense moment in the movie with an iconic pose to boot.
predator_schwarzenegger.jpg

Now PLEASE SS make this 1/4 unlike the Conan PF...That was nearly 1/5...

This pose is so much better than the one they chose. :(
I wish they change it :)

^^^That pose is better, But it will be awesome regardless.

^^^That pose is better, But it will be awesome regardless.

Yeah, SSC's seems clueless as to poses. Look at all the awkward ones out there. Rambo and Rocketeer Captain America-movie version, are 3 recent ones that come to mind for PF's.

Yeah, SSC's seems clueless as to poses. Look at all the awkward ones out there. Rambo and Rocketeer Captain America-movie version, are 3 recent ones that come to mind for PF's.

Yeah they have had some stinkers recently posewise. Morgul Lord PF, Jedi Luke PF and Silver Surfer comiquette to add to that list too.

I much prefer the pose they've chosen than the movie poster shot.

Remember we're looking at 2D images here. The movie poster is designed to simply show Arnie clearly, front on, gun ready.

The PF pose will look cool in different angles, each perspective showing you something slightly different - that's one of the big reasons I love the Indy ToD PF so much.

this one is great i think i am going to order this one

Back