Premium Format Dutch

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dutch PF

This is something I have been waiting for a long time. This will go well with the NECA Predator if Sideshow doesn't get around to making another 1/4 Predator PF.

This is something I have been waiting for a long time. This will go well with the NECA Predator if Sideshow doesn't get around to making another 1/4 Predator PF.

this will not go well with the Neca pred. this pf is 1/4 scale. Neca pred is 1/5 scale. Arnie will be the same size as the Neca pred. so l think it wouldn't look good.

I don't know why some ppl are complaining about the pose, it's not the perfect pose and most statues rarely are, but it still fits the character well. Even if the paint app sucks, it's nice to know the sculpt is there, which I can't say with a lot of Arnold pieces. This is a must own for sure.

This will be my 3rd PF...and my 3rd Schwarzenegger PF :hi5:
-T2 Arnold
-T1 Arnold
-Dutch

If i can get a great deal on Conan the Barbarian I'll pick it up, but there's no way i'm paying 400+ for that piece.

...actually this will by my 4th PF. How can i forget about JASON !?!?!?!

Once you start with PFs you can't stop. I would get tue Conan PF if you can man, along with Patient Zero he's my fave.

Having Dutch in premium format is a dream come true.

Looks pretty good, except the giraffe next. Nice sculpt so far.

I much prefer the pose they've chosen than the movie poster shot.

Remember we're looking at 2D images here. The movie poster is designed to simply show Arnie clearly, front on, gun ready.

The PF pose will look cool in different angles, each perspective showing you something slightly different - that's one of the big reasons I love the Indy ToD PF so much.

So you're saying the poster pose would look bad from any other angle? Why is that?

Not bad, just simplistic compared to the pose chosen and to me then, less interesting.
Some people love the Indy Raiders statue because its 'iconic'. Personally I think its the most boring pose they could have chosen. To each their own.

Idunno, I'd prefer the poster pose. Don't think it would look bad or too "simplistic" from different angles.

I do love the pose he's in right now though, always hate it when large statue's heads are looking up though..

Looks pretty good, except the giraffe next. Nice sculpt so far.

Neck looks pretty good to me.

dutchpf01.jpg

predator_001.jpg

Neck looks pretty good to me.

dutchpf01.jpg

predator_001.jpg

l really thing the pose is STUPID. he looks dumb from all angles. the first pic you cant even see his face in that angle. the second looks dumb. the only angle this will look good is him at an angle were he is looking right at you. this pose is a big fail. they should of gone with the classic poster pose. that would of looked good from all angles. this looks dumb form most angles. this is a pose fail. the pose isnt even the same as the screen shot they are going after.

Well, it's still a work in progress. Maybe it will look better later on down the road?

Either way, I'm down for one. I don't have anything Dutch related, so this will be good for me.

Wonder what the base will consist of???

:)

Then don't buy it:dunno

if this is the pose then l wont. the middle pic the pose looks like Arnie is bent down ready to take a dump and he's looking to make sure no one sees him.:lol. the reference pic he is standing almost straight up. not hunched over.

Then don't buy it:dunno

I think weve all waited long enough for a dutch pf to have the right to moan at this silly pose a bit. Im a massive predator fan and jumped with joy when this was announced but i won't be buying this if the pose stays as it is, i imagine many people are in the same mind.

lmao.

'neck is wrong', 'wow crap pose', 'it doesn't look the statue I have in my imagination', 'if they don't change it I'm not buying it'.

Sideshow boards never fail to amuse with the haters.

You lot are sooks.

haterbatman.jpg

Back